- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
Burgers made from Zimbabwe crocodile meat are selling like hot cakes at the country’s pavilion at the Milan Expo in Italy with about 1,000 crocodile burger sold a day. According to media reports, a crocodile burger is sold for €15. The fast selling rate of the crocodile burgers has forced authorities to order more meat as supplies runs short.Z Zimbabwe’s ambassador to Italy, Godfrey Magwenzi, said the crocodile meat idea originated when organisers were trying…Read More