- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF OWNS BLUE ROOF MANSION title deeds and title deeds to the Mount Pleasant property occupied by , Bona Mugabe
- ZIMBABWEAN DOCTOR PETER MAGOMBEYI , a young was kidnapped by three men and disappeared on Saturday, and hasnt been heard from since Saturday
CHIPINGE: MDC-T President Morgan Tsvangirai has said Zanu PF is now in a dilemma as its “all-weather” allies – the Chinese and Russians – have also lost confidence in the party’s leadership under the 91-year-old President Robert Mugabe. The former premier said this on Saturday while addressing hundreds of party supporters who thronged Rimbi Business Centre in Musikavanhu constituency for the memorial service of late Chief Josiah Rimbi who died in 2013. Tsvangirai said the…Read More