- A LEEDS, ZIMBABWEAN carer got a severely disabled woman pregnant by raping her when he was supposed to be looking after her
- A Plumtree, Zimbabwean, (22) robbed and raped his 71-year-old employer, then tied her hands and legs before he fled the scene.
- 'BLACKS have a lower average IQ than whites'-Downing Street adviser Andrew Sabisky quit on Monday, over "racist" and "totally unacceptable" remarks'
- Five family members were killed by lightning in Muzvezve, Sanyati district under atree in rain yesterday afternoon
- ACCIDENT: Two people died when a haulage truck ploughed into them at the 255km peg along the Harare-Chirundu Highway near Vuti Secondary School.
The parents of Austria’s top pole vaulter Kira Grunberg were watching when their daughter landed on her head during a training exercise and was left paralysed. Her manager Thomas Herzog has said Grunberg, 21, landed on her head and neck next to the mat during a routine training jump on Thursday morning in Innsbruck. The accident left Grunberg’s cervical vertebrae fractured. Despite several hours of work by surgeons at Innsbruck’s University Clinic, her family were…Read More