- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
The parents of Austria’s top pole vaulter Kira Grunberg were watching when their daughter landed on her head during a training exercise and was left paralysed.
Her manager Thomas Herzog has said Grunberg, 21, landed on her head and neck next to the mat during a routine training jump on Thursday morning in Innsbruck.
The accident left Grunberg’s cervical vertebrae fractured.
Despite several hours of work by surgeons at Innsbruck’s University Clinic, her family were later given the devastating diagnosis.
“After we had diagnosed paraplegia before the operation, the patient received emergency surgery in order to stabilise her spine and avoid further damage,” the clinic said in a statement.
The statement added: “At the moment, the continuation of her sporting career is not an option.
“The family and the team of Kira Grunberg thank everybody for all the sympathies and support in these hard hours.”
Mr Herzog said Grunberg’s recovery would be long.
“The path awaiting Kira will be a long and difficult one,” he said.
Grunberg had hoped to compete in the World Championships in Beijing in August.
She was trained by her father and last set an Austrian women’s record of 4.45 metres at the outdoor European Championships in Zurich.