- DRIVERLESS BUSES FLEET- such as in Shenzhen, China, now ready for UK in 2020 after £4.35m part-funding from the UK government ( Project Cav Forth )
- DRAMA as Bulawayo's Mzilikazi Police Station junior cops refused to be deployed wearing anti-riot gear when there was no threat on violence
- ZIMBABWEAN Seth Van Beek 18, from Preston, is now UK's youngest licensed commercial pilot, after completing 18 months training and clocked up 150 hours in the air before he passed with flying colours.
- ZINARA lays off 250 employees, while another 96 terminations are currently being processed according to Zinara board chair, Michael Madana
- 2 Student nurses in a unit for the mentally infirm, jailed for stoning and filming distressed patients on their mobiles
MASVINGO – The police from CID section Masvingo Central have been visiting WeZhira Community Radio initiative in the past week including today 29 June 2015. They are asking various questions regarding the existence and work of the community radio. On the latest visit today they wanted to know where they got the production equipment and have asked for a full list of the equipment. They have also asked Wilson Maphosa, one of the volunteers to…Read More