- BEAVER'S SH*T VANILLA FLAVOURING IN YOUR BAKED GOODS, yep, vanilla flavouring is also made from beavers anal glands, the largest of the rodents.....vanilla anyone?
- US GOVERNMENT PROPOSES CHANGING THE DEFINITION OF A SHOWERHEAD to allow increased water flow, following complaints from President Donald Trump about his hair routine.
- Zimbabwean, Durban SA teen soccer player , was killed on Monday together with an SA colleague in a "drive by shooting" incident.
- (MLO) demands US$100 billion to Gukurahundi victims if gvt pay white farmers US$3,5 billion compensation for their farms.
- BULAWAYO, MHLAHLANDLELA GOVERNMENT COMPLEX, offices evacuated after Agritex had fumigated its offices using hydrogen peroxide without notice to all offices in the block.
- WELCOME EVERYONE: 277,500 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group
- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- ‘ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces’
They are asking various questions regarding the existence and work of the community radio. On the latest visit today they wanted to know where they got the production equipment and have asked for a full list of the equipment.
They have also asked Wilson Maphosa, one of the volunteers to report to their offices tomorrow 30 June at 10 am for further questioning.
‘We remain concerned with this behavior which has a net effect of instilling fear in community radio practitioners and call upon the police to desist from such activities which contravene the provisions of the constitution’, the Zimbabwe Community Radios Association, a organisation representing community radio initiatives in Zimbabwe said today. by Citizen Journalist- Source-bulawayo24