- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
The MDC deputy national chairperson Job “Wiwa” Sikhala’s according to his lawyers, the Zimbabwe Republic Police subjected him to torture and almost killed him during the impromptu transportation on Tuesday from the capital Harare to Masvingo to face trial for the alleged attempted overthrowing of the Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s administration. Siwiwa an asmathic and hypertensive individual who had been blind folded all along and sandwitched between two armed men, was denied food , medication…Read More