- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
- FAR RIGHT GROUP BRITAIN FIRST an anti immigration group has been fined £44,200 by the election watchdog for failing to follow “basic” financial laws.
- "Met Uebert Angel, a televangelist and businessman, who is founder of Spirit Embassy in the UK and Bro" President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni on Twitter.
- MDC LEADER NELSON CHAMISA wants to force Mnangagwa to the negotiating table and to lead Zimbabwe's transition to a 'new dispensation'.
The MDC deputy national chairperson Job “Wiwa” Sikhala’s according to his lawyers, the Zimbabwe Republic Police subjected him to torture and almost killed him during the impromptu transportation on Tuesday from the capital Harare to Masvingo to face trial for the alleged attempted overthrowing of the Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s administration. Siwiwa an asmathic and hypertensive individual who had been blind folded all along and sandwitched between two armed men, was denied food , medication…Read More