- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
The MDC deputy national chairperson Job “Wiwa” Sikhala’s according to his lawyers, the Zimbabwe Republic Police subjected him to torture and almost killed him during the impromptu transportation on Tuesday from the capital Harare to Masvingo to face trial for the alleged attempted overthrowing of the Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s administration. Siwiwa an asmathic and hypertensive individual who had been blind folded all along and sandwitched between two armed men, was denied food , medication…Read More