- Moses Mzila Ndlovu and his two sons arrested by the Zimbabwean and detained at Figtree Police station in Matebeleland, Zimbabwe.
- ''HALLELUJAH, Amen! www.newzimbabwevision.com pressures musician Mahendere not to attend Korean cult leader Hak Ja Han Moon function at National Sports Stadium'
- Ex Harare chair of commission Mahachi, denied bail for contracting his company in US$80 million Airport Road rehabilitation project.
- ZIMBABWE water insecurity in urban centres, exposes residents to waterborne diseases such as cholera and typhoid : Welcome to the Korean North cult worship....what a cursed nation!
- A Josiah Magama Tongogara Barracks soldier gave a loaded AK47 assault rifle to four robbers: as Zimbabwean welcomes North Korea cullt worship leader
MailOnline photographed the palatial opulent home of General Constantino Chiwenga, the commander of Zimbabwe’s armed forces, who spearheaded the recent military takeover in Zimbabwe.
Located just down the road from both Blue Roof and Mr Mnangagwa’s home, the general’s white mansion, which is built on modernist design principles and sits on the crest of a hill, dominates the area.
Augustine Chihuri, Zimbabwe’s chief of police, also has a luxury home in Borrowdale. The close proximity of all of these properties underscores how power in Zimbabwe is held by a small and hugely influential elite.
The ‘C’ stands for ‘Constantino’ and the ‘M’ for ‘Mary’, after his wife. Byo24