- UNITED STATES LAUNCHES a five-year $35 million program that will offer services to 250,000 HIV-affected orphans and vulnerable children, 59,500 households, and 15,000 vulnerable youth.
- MURDER: INYATHI MAN (42) , JAILED 17 YEARS FOR KILLING A BAR PATRON in a dispute over 20 cents
- 'MDC ALLIANCE TENDENCY TO DISRESPECT WOMEN IS DISGUSTING'- Zanu-PF Director in the Commissariat, Retired Colonel George Nare
- VP CHIWENGA URGES ZANU PF SUPPORTERS WHO JOINED MDC UNDER MUGABE , to return home and assist in developing Zimbabwe as there is no hope in the opposition.
- SOLDIER ARRESTED AFTER SHOOTING HIS NIECE AND DAUGHTER in a failed attempt to shoot his wife for denying him sex.
MailOnline photographed the palatial opulent home of General Constantino Chiwenga, the commander of Zimbabwe’s armed forces, who spearheaded the recent military takeover in Zimbabwe.
Located just down the road from both Blue Roof and Mr Mnangagwa’s home, the general’s white mansion, which is built on modernist design principles and sits on the crest of a hill, dominates the area.
Augustine Chihuri, Zimbabwe’s chief of police, also has a luxury home in Borrowdale. The close proximity of all of these properties underscores how power in Zimbabwe is held by a small and hugely influential elite.
The ‘C’ stands for ‘Constantino’ and the ‘M’ for ‘Mary’, after his wife. Byo24