- WHO remembers that in July 2017, the despot 94 year old deposed former president Robert Mugabe the then Zanu Pf leader donated US $1 mllion of his own money to AU while the struggling Zimbabwe nation collapsed
- 'TENSION mounts between Mnangagwa and the military , amid revelations that the army is exerting overbearing influence on the executive'.
- Relations between President Emmerson Mnangagwa and deposed former president Robert Mugabe are now at an all time low after numerous developments exposed Mnangagwa's hypocrisy in keeping Mugabe safe.
- 'MDC T VP Dr Thokozani Khupe apologises to all who may have been offended by the uncharacteristic representation of MDC-T '
- BULAWAYO POLICE RECOVER THE DEAD BODY OF AN unidentified woman was found , undressed with a boulder on her head
MailOnline photographed the palatial opulent home of General Constantino Chiwenga, the commander of Zimbabwe’s armed forces, who spearheaded the recent military takeover in Zimbabwe.
Located just down the road from both Blue Roof and Mr Mnangagwa’s home, the general’s white mansion, which is built on modernist design principles and sits on the crest of a hill, dominates the area.
Augustine Chihuri, Zimbabwe’s chief of police, also has a luxury home in Borrowdale. The close proximity of all of these properties underscores how power in Zimbabwe is held by a small and hugely influential elite.
The ‘C’ stands for ‘Constantino’ and the ‘M’ for ‘Mary’, after his wife. Byo24