- CHAMISA PROMISED YOU rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and now Chamisa promises to install WIFI at each rural homestead,-wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'VICE PRESIDENT KEMBO MOHADI IS IN ICU IN SA,' - Jonathan Moyo
- MDC T DRAMA, BRAINS BEAT NUMBERS AS; Chamisa loses court case to Thokozani Khuphe over using the MDC T party name and loggo
- Despite a damning dossier of allegations of corruption and public disgruntlement against Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo, President Emmerson Mnangagwa has kept the controversial Wicknell Chivayo's Intratek company on the US$200 million Gwanda solar project.
- ZANU PF HAS CONFISCATED a Ford Everest car from Mutinhiri was allocated a Ford Everest car from former Mashonaland East Provincial Affairs minister Ambrose Mutinhiri who quit Zanu pf and launched the opposition National Patriotic Front (NPF), a party by deposed former president Mugabe
MailOnline photographed the palatial opulent home of General Constantino Chiwenga, the commander of Zimbabwe’s armed forces, who spearheaded the recent military takeover in Zimbabwe.
Located just down the road from both Blue Roof and Mr Mnangagwa’s home, the general’s white mansion, which is built on modernist design principles and sits on the crest of a hill, dominates the area.
Augustine Chihuri, Zimbabwe’s chief of police, also has a luxury home in Borrowdale. The close proximity of all of these properties underscores how power in Zimbabwe is held by a small and hugely influential elite.
The ‘C’ stands for ‘Constantino’ and the ‘M’ for ‘Mary’, after his wife. Byo24