- Chamisa will on Wednesday give his ‘hope of the nation address from Harare's Africa Unity Square in front of party supporters and diplomats, according to his spokesperson Nkululeko Sibanda
- 'Mugabe's gukurahundi genocide (20,000butchered) could have been avoided if Nkomo had accepted ceremonial president at independence'.-Tshinga Dube
- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
- BOEING 787-9 DREAMLINER left Heathrow London at around 6am local time on Thursday and touched down in Sydney at 12.28pm on Friday 19 hours and 19 minutes after take-off,
The three were seen as staunch Islamists and allies of the deposed President, Omar al-Bashir.
It follows talks between the military council and protest leaders.
A “million-strong march for civilian rule” has been called later to maintain the pressure for democratic reform.
Thousands of protesters have arrived in the capital, Khartoum, by train from various cities to take part in the event.
Protest leaders have been calling on the Transitional Military Council to hand over to a civilian administration.
At a press conference on Wednesday, military spokesman Lt-Gen Shamseddine Kabbashi said the two sides had reached agreement on most of the demands, and that they decided to set up a joint committee to bridge their differences.
The three generals stepping down are Omar Zain al-Abideen, Jalal al-Deen al-Sheikh and Al-Tayeb Babakr Ali Fadeel.newsday