- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
- BRITAINS SECOND FEMALE PM, THERESA MAY WILL RESIGN as Prime Minister and leader of the Conservative Party on 7 June 2019.
- BEITBRIDGE woman (19) tried selling child for a Nissan Caravan, Honda Fit and Altezza in exchange for child's body parts to promote her business
- ZIMBABWEAN WOMAN (38) caught smuggling R2 million meth drug into South Africa from Zimbabwe via Beitbridge Border Post
- 45 YEAR OLD WOMAN arrested in Marondera after she was found in possession of 52kg of cannabis/ dagga/mbanje/weed.
The three were seen as staunch Islamists and allies of the deposed President, Omar al-Bashir.
It follows talks between the military council and protest leaders.
A “million-strong march for civilian rule” has been called later to maintain the pressure for democratic reform.
Thousands of protesters have arrived in the capital, Khartoum, by train from various cities to take part in the event.
Protest leaders have been calling on the Transitional Military Council to hand over to a civilian administration.
At a press conference on Wednesday, military spokesman Lt-Gen Shamseddine Kabbashi said the two sides had reached agreement on most of the demands, and that they decided to set up a joint committee to bridge their differences.
The three generals stepping down are Omar Zain al-Abideen, Jalal al-Deen al-Sheikh and Al-Tayeb Babakr Ali Fadeel.newsday