- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
TRIPLE TRAGEDY HITS SALA FAMILY as Cardiff City star’s father, 58, died of heart attack in same week his best friend died in car crash three months after striker Sala was killed in a plane crash.
Horacio Sala had been left grief-stricken by the plane crash death of his son
The father of Emiliano Sala and one of the footballer’s closest friend have both died in the space of a week, just three months after the player was killed in a plane crash.
Horacio Sala passed away from a heart attack in his bed at home in Progreso, Argentina this morning. He was 58.
It came just a few days after Sebastian Rabellino, a fellow footballer and long-time friend of Emiliano, was killed in a car crash.
Their deaths come three months after Emiliano was killed when a plane taking him to Cardiff crashed into the English Channel. Daily