- COMMAND HEALTH:President Mnangagwa has appointed RTD Gen VP Chiwenga as Minister of Health and Childcare with immediate effect.
- 'OFFENCE-DRIVING WHILE BLACK'- UK COPS STOP BLACK PLAYER for driving posh car
- ZANU PF Secretary for Administration Obert Mpofu who had said, "Hashtags come and go, but ZANU PF (@ZANUPF_Official) endures beyond the trending. Actually, we are the trend-setter. Above all, #ZimbabweanLivesMatter in the heart of ZANU PF's existence. This will remain beyond the trending."
- BEITBRIDGE Border Post closed yesterday after 5 Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) employees, tested positive for COVID-19
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, ZANU PF Harare South MP Tongai Mnangagwa tests Covid-19 positive
TRIPLE TRAGEDY HITS SALA FAMILY as Cardiff City star’s father, 58, died of heart attack in same week his best friend died in car crash three months after striker Sala was killed in a plane crash.
Horacio Sala had been left grief-stricken by the plane crash death of his son
The father of Emiliano Sala and one of the footballer’s closest friend have both died in the space of a week, just three months after the player was killed in a plane crash.
Horacio Sala passed away from a heart attack in his bed at home in Progreso, Argentina this morning. He was 58.
It came just a few days after Sebastian Rabellino, a fellow footballer and long-time friend of Emiliano, was killed in a car crash.
Their deaths come three months after Emiliano was killed when a plane taking him to Cardiff crashed into the English Channel. Daily