- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Sacked from Cabinet Minister, Ex-War Veterans minister Tshinga Dube is shocked by how passive, Zimbabweans are, as as their rights continue to be trampled upon by President Robert Mugabe
Tshinga Dube, an ally of Mnangagwa, was allegedly dismissed after supporting calls for the despot 93-year-old Mugabe to name his successor and accused of supportinga war vet faction led by Christopher Mutsvangwa, who wants Mugabe to step down.
According to Dube ‘People who deposit their money in the bank and fail to withdraw it are docile and mentally retarded’
“Our situation is because of a failed economy, but nothing is being done, but the leadership is good at finding scapegoats,” he told New Zimbabwe. in a later interview.
“Just go around the cities and towns and see how people stand in queues day in, day out and not getting their money.
“They go home and do the same thing every day. And they don’t complain, is that normal?” By Sibusiso Ngwenya source New Zimbabwe.