- NGWENYAMA "the lion" KING MSWATI III renames Swaziland as the 'the Kingdom of eSwatini' which means the "land of the Swazis'
- 'MDC Alliance major partner, MDC-T is demanding that its partners must step up and show that they deserve constituencies they were allocated in the alliance agreement, because members of the alliance are mere briefcase parties not bringing supporters '
- USA PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP TWEETS "very good news" after 'Rocket man' North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un decision to stop missile launches and shut down its nuclear test site.
- ARSENAL staff and the players were on Friday in a state of profound tears and shock after Wenger disclosed that after 22 years at the helm, this will be his last season as he steps down.
- PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA leaves the Commonwealth summit in Britain, early to deal with "Service Delivery" protests in Mahikeng South Africa
Sacked from Cabinet Minister, Ex-War Veterans minister Tshinga Dube is shocked by how passive, Zimbabweans are, as as their rights continue to be trampled upon by President Robert Mugabe
Tshinga Dube, an ally of Mnangagwa, was allegedly dismissed after supporting calls for the despot 93-year-old Mugabe to name his successor and accused of supportinga war vet faction led by Christopher Mutsvangwa, who wants Mugabe to step down.
According to Dube ‘People who deposit their money in the bank and fail to withdraw it are docile and mentally retarded’
“Our situation is because of a failed economy, but nothing is being done, but the leadership is good at finding scapegoats,” he told New Zimbabwe. in a later interview.
“Just go around the cities and towns and see how people stand in queues day in, day out and not getting their money.
“They go home and do the same thing every day. And they don’t complain, is that normal?” By Sibusiso Ngwenya source New Zimbabwe.