- NELSON CHAMISA HAS APPOINTED his presidential spokesperson in the MDC-T faction , Dr Nkululeko Nkululeko Mkastos Sibanda, replacing Luke Tamborinyoka, who is reportedly campaigning for the Goromonzi National Assembly seat.
- All Zimbabweans must realise that we face massive uncertainity to the future, and the future depends on us the people uniting and rising up in absolute defiance to oppressive Zanu pf hegemony, military rule, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and secureocrats
- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
Sacked from Cabinet Minister, Ex-War Veterans minister Tshinga Dube is shocked by how passive, Zimbabweans are, as as their rights continue to be trampled upon by President Robert Mugabe
Tshinga Dube, an ally of Mnangagwa, was allegedly dismissed after supporting calls for the despot 93-year-old Mugabe to name his successor and accused of supportinga war vet faction led by Christopher Mutsvangwa, who wants Mugabe to step down.
According to Dube ‘People who deposit their money in the bank and fail to withdraw it are docile and mentally retarded’
“Our situation is because of a failed economy, but nothing is being done, but the leadership is good at finding scapegoats,” he told New Zimbabwe. in a later interview.
“Just go around the cities and towns and see how people stand in queues day in, day out and not getting their money.
“They go home and do the same thing every day. And they don’t complain, is that normal?” By Sibusiso Ngwenya source New Zimbabwe.