- WHO remembers that in July 2017, the despot 94 year old deposed former president Robert Mugabe the then Zanu Pf leader donated US $1 mllion of his own money to AU while the struggling Zimbabwe nation collapsed
- 'TENSION mounts between Mnangagwa and the military , amid revelations that the army is exerting overbearing influence on the executive'.
- Relations between President Emmerson Mnangagwa and deposed former president Robert Mugabe are now at an all time low after numerous developments exposed Mnangagwa's hypocrisy in keeping Mugabe safe.
- 'MDC T VP Dr Thokozani Khupe apologises to all who may have been offended by the uncharacteristic representation of MDC-T '
- BULAWAYO POLICE RECOVER THE DEAD BODY OF AN unidentified woman was found , undressed with a boulder on her head
Sacked from Cabinet Minister, Ex-War Veterans minister Tshinga Dube is shocked by how passive, Zimbabweans are, as as their rights continue to be trampled upon by President Robert Mugabe
Tshinga Dube, an ally of Mnangagwa, was allegedly dismissed after supporting calls for the despot 93-year-old Mugabe to name his successor and accused of supportinga war vet faction led by Christopher Mutsvangwa, who wants Mugabe to step down.
According to Dube ‘People who deposit their money in the bank and fail to withdraw it are docile and mentally retarded’
“Our situation is because of a failed economy, but nothing is being done, but the leadership is good at finding scapegoats,” he told New Zimbabwe. in a later interview.
“Just go around the cities and towns and see how people stand in queues day in, day out and not getting their money.
“They go home and do the same thing every day. And they don’t complain, is that normal?” By Sibusiso Ngwenya source New Zimbabwe.