- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
Sacked from Cabinet Minister, Ex-War Veterans minister Tshinga Dube is shocked by how passive, Zimbabweans are, as as their rights continue to be trampled upon by President Robert Mugabe
Tshinga Dube, an ally of Mnangagwa, was allegedly dismissed after supporting calls for the despot 93-year-old Mugabe to name his successor and accused of supportinga war vet faction led by Christopher Mutsvangwa, who wants Mugabe to step down.
According to Dube ‘People who deposit their money in the bank and fail to withdraw it are docile and mentally retarded’
“Our situation is because of a failed economy, but nothing is being done, but the leadership is good at finding scapegoats,” he told New Zimbabwe. in a later interview.
“Just go around the cities and towns and see how people stand in queues day in, day out and not getting their money.
“They go home and do the same thing every day. And they don’t complain, is that normal?” By Sibusiso Ngwenya source New Zimbabwe.