- RTD GEN: VICE-PRESIDENT Constantino Chiwenga's estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa, has appealed to child rights activists to help her secure custody of her children, repeating claims that the former army boss is after her life, and alleged that President Emmerson Mnangagwa has failed to assist her.
- Zanu-PF wants Chamisa Biti charged with treason over sanctions
- ZANU PF PUSHES FOR life Presidency for President Emmerson Mnangagwa, round 2, enter Mugabe culture..lets go!
- CHINA HAS FIRED ‘ a nuclear -capable hypersonic missile that circled the earth before speeding towards its target and striking the target' catching US intelligence services by surprise, it was reported.
- HARARE SODOM AND GOMORAH SEX PARTY-FIFTEEN of the 16 Harare residents arrested on Saturday for engaging in a sex orgy at a private house in Kuwadzana 2 were yesterday released on free bail and remanded to today.
TWO ZIMBABWEAN BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) ran a flourishing transport and freight company where they owned buses and trucks operating within South Africa.Zimbabwe businessmen murdered in South Africa.
Two Zimbabwean businessmen were found dead in Mpumalanga, South Africa last week after two weeks of being reported missing.
The pair (known as Sydney and Eddy) ran a flourishing transport and freight company where they owned buses and trucks operating within South Africa.
The two brothers are originally from Bellevue in Bulawayo.
A source who narrated the unfortunate incident to this publication said Eddy and Sydney disappeared on the 26th June when they did not come back home from work.
They are said to have used the same car on a fateful day.
After more than two weeks of being reported missing, a farmer bumped upon their bodies on the 10th of July. They had their feet and hands tied and the post-mortem says they were heavily tortured before being murdered.
Information received from a separate investigation by this publication indicates that some of the suspects in the murder case skipped the border and are now in Bulawayo where law officers are closely monitoring their movements during the ongoing investigations by law officers from both countries.
Mpumalanga police arrested one of the suspects who narrated that after robbing the pair of large sums of money and torturing them they were led to a secluded ATM where they withdrew more cash before being killed.
The suspect said they never intended to kill them but wanted to hold them as ransom and extort money from the family. Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 208,17 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,319 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,688 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,882 likes22,877 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,392 people