- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
- ZIMBABWE'S DEFENCE AND WAR VETERANS AFFAIRS MINISTER OPPAH MUCHINGURI- who previously said "Coronavirus is the work of god punishing Western countries who imposed sanctions on us,", now says returnees and deportees from South Africa and Botswana have put Zimbabwe under tremendous pressure as PPEs and testing kits remain in short supply because of international competition
- A MBANJE user, Terence Joronga, stunned court, the dagga to protect himself against Covid-19 if added to food and drink.
- ZIM-149 coronavirus cases with 4new cases in Bulawayo and Mpilo Central Hospital in Bulawayo has banned patient visits
- HIGH COURT JUDGE JUSTICE TAWANDA CHITAPI ruling paves way for Khupe to recall Chamisa's remaining legislators, and councillors.
TWO ZIMBABWEAN BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) ran a flourishing transport and freight company where they owned buses and trucks operating within South Africa.Zimbabwe businessmen murdered in South Africa.
Two Zimbabwean businessmen were found dead in Mpumalanga, South Africa last week after two weeks of being reported missing.
The pair (known as Sydney and Eddy) ran a flourishing transport and freight company where they owned buses and trucks operating within South Africa.
The two brothers are originally from Bellevue in Bulawayo.
A source who narrated the unfortunate incident to this publication said Eddy and Sydney disappeared on the 26th June when they did not come back home from work.
They are said to have used the same car on a fateful day.
After more than two weeks of being reported missing, a farmer bumped upon their bodies on the 10th of July. They had their feet and hands tied and the post-mortem says they were heavily tortured before being murdered.
Information received from a separate investigation by this publication indicates that some of the suspects in the murder case skipped the border and are now in Bulawayo where law officers are closely monitoring their movements during the ongoing investigations by law officers from both countries.
Mpumalanga police arrested one of the suspects who narrated that after robbing the pair of large sums of money and torturing them they were led to a secluded ATM where they withdrew more cash before being killed.
The suspect said they never intended to kill them but wanted to hold them as ransom and extort money from the family. Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 208,17 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,319 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,688 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,882 likes22,877 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,392 people