- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
Self proclaimed supporters of Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa, Gokwe Nembudziya MP, Justice Mayor Wadyajena and Jones Musara have accused G40 rival Professor Jonathan Moyo of killing his daughter.
This is the second time the two have made the accusation on micro-blogging site Twitter. In September, the pair accused Moyo who is well known to be HIV positive of sacrificing his daughter in order to gain power through ritual practices.
However, in the latest case, Wadyejena implies that Moyo had killed his daughter in order to cover up for the fact that he had raped her following a superstitious belief that this would cure HIV. Wadyajena and Musara came after Prof Moyo, after the Minister had suggested that Mnangagwa’s poisoning and diarrhoea could have been induced by “chronic use of antibiotics or ARVs (Anti-Retro Viral)” since Mnangagwa is also said to be HIV positive.
Moyo and alleged members of the G40 Faction, Vice President Phelekezela Mbhoko have accused Mnangagwa of lying about being poisoned in order to garner sympathy and undermine President Robert Mugabe. Moyo
Here are the Twitter exchanges:
Moyo’s daughter Zanele died in South Africa after reportedly bleeding to death in her Cape Town apartment bathroom in October 2015.
About Jonathan Moyo About Justice Mayor WadyajenaAbout G40 Faction
Jonathan Moyo is a Zimbabwean politician who belongs to the ZANU-PF party and is also a member of the party’s Politburo. He is the current minister of Higher and Tertiary Education and Member of Parliament for Tsholotsholo North Constituency.
In October 2016 Moyo was investigated for corruption by the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC) in cases involving the abuse of Zimdef funds. Moyo admitted to the corrupt activities in several tweets hhe posted around that time, but said that he was being target on tribal basis. He has not resigned from his ministerial post and has not been suspended despite the admission. Source – Byo24News