- RETRACTED ARTICLE; An apology to Zimbabwe Army and NRZ.
- PROFESSOR SOLWAYO NGWENYA opens up on polygamy.
- TWO LONDON METROPOLITAN POLICE OFFICERS sacked for making "abhorrent" comments in a group chat, including a racist joke about the Duchess of Sussex Meghan.
- BROKE GOV splashes US$500,000 on ministers and US$250,000 on their deputies
- The cost of mortgage repayments could climb by £2,500 a year if interest rates keep going up, adding pressure to UK households already struggling with the cost of living crisis.
WELCOME EVERYONE: 277,500 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 277,500 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,416 likes
Followed by 12,735