- ZIMBABWEAN TWINS, JAILED 14 AND 15 YEARS FOR RAPING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING an 11-year-old girl over a period of several months in UK
- ARTISANAL MINERS, ATTACKED AND INJURED EIGHT PEOPLE WITH MACHETES IN ESIGODINI IN A a three-day gold war that saw two alleged gold barons being arrested.
- SO , ZEC CHAIRPERSON JUSTICE PRISCILLA CHIGUMBA HAS A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ZANU PF CABINET MINISTER Winston Chitando. This presents a clear conflict of interest: if Zanu PF loses the election her lover will lose his job. She must do the right thing and resign. Ndatenda
- DOMBOSHAVA MAN ( 38) ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTEMPTING to kill his three children by poisoning them.
- BULAWAYO MAN ARRESTED FOR ASSAULTING WIFE AND SHAVING HER HEAD WITH AN OKAPI KNIFE after she followed him to a sports bet shop to stop him from "wasting money."
Zimbabwe Government has frozen bank accounts of former Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development Minister Professor Jonathan Moyo and his former Local Government, Public Works and National Housing counterpart Mr Saviour Kasukuwere, pending investigations in their business activities.
Home Affairs and Culture Minister Dr Obert Mpofu confirmed the freezing of the bank accounts last night, but referred further questions to the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe.
In an advertisement to all financial institutions, the RBZ said: “You are directed to identify and immediately freeze all accounts in the name of the above named individuals and any accounts in which the said individuals are directors or have a known beneficial interest.
“You are further directed to submit, in writing, a written to the Unit, by no later than the 8th of December, 2017, listing and giving particulars (including balances) of all the accounts that you would have identified and frozen in terms of this directive. Where you have not identified any relevant account, you shall nevertheless submit nil return.
“The effect of the freeze is that, (except any inflows into the account, which shall be processed normally and immediately notified to the Unit) no other transaction shall be processed from a frozen account, until further the Unit directs otherwise.”