- Chinese city of Wuhan will begin testing its entire 11 million population, after Wuhan recorded 7locally transmitted cases - the first local infections in more than a year.
- 40 burials per day, Harare Council short of grave diggers in its eight cemeteries as COVID-19 daily death toll surges
- Writer Conway collapsed and died around 4pm at his House today.
- CHINA after Chiyadzwa diamonds mining, invests US$37,5 million into RG Mugabe Airport and ZW$1 billion in Zimbabwe Iron and Steel (Ziscosteel)
- HARARE City Council overwhelmed due to a shortage of nurses and grave diggers, 51 COVID-19 deaths in last 24 hours
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following fixed-term post that has arisen within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA).
SEALING OFFICERS [54 POSITIONS] Responsibilities
• Receiving Customs seals that are fully charged from the supervisor and securing such seals.
• Physically arming the seals on all the sealing points on trucks at ports of entry.
• Physically disarming all the seals from all sealed trucks at ports of exit.
• Any other duties as may be assigned.
• Unquestionable integrity.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Computer literate
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 “0” Level passes including English and Mathematics (or Accounts) with grade ‘B’ or better.
• Experience in a similar/ related role is an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit applications, in own handwriting, together with the following:
a) Detailed Curriculum Vitae,
b) Certified copies of educational qualifications and,
c) Certified copy of National Identity Card or passport.
by not later than 12 July 2019, in sealed envelopes clearly indicating the position being applied for.
Please note that the engagement is for a period of 6 months and only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Capital Zimbabwe Revenue Authority 6th Floor, ZB Centre Corner First Street/ Kwame Nkrumah Avenue P. O. Box 4360 Harare.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 206,372Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.