- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following fixed-term post that has arisen within the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA).
SEALING OFFICERS [54 POSITIONS] Responsibilities
• Receiving Customs seals that are fully charged from the supervisor and securing such seals.
• Physically arming the seals on all the sealing points on trucks at ports of entry.
• Physically disarming all the seals from all sealed trucks at ports of exit.
• Any other duties as may be assigned.
• Unquestionable integrity.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and beyond stipulated hours.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Computer literate
Qualifications and Experience
• 5 “0” Level passes including English and Mathematics (or Accounts) with grade ‘B’ or better.
• Experience in a similar/ related role is an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit applications, in own handwriting, together with the following:
a) Detailed Curriculum Vitae,
b) Certified copies of educational qualifications and,
c) Certified copy of National Identity Card or passport.
by not later than 12 July 2019, in sealed envelopes clearly indicating the position being applied for.
Please note that the engagement is for a period of 6 months and only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Director, Human Capital Zimbabwe Revenue Authority 6th Floor, ZB Centre Corner First Street/ Kwame Nkrumah Avenue P. O. Box 4360 Harare.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 206,372Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.