- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
It is the State’s case that on April 13, 2010, at around 11PM, Gen Chiwenga left the Borrowdale home where he was staying with Mauchaza as husband and wife.
Gen Chiwenga reportedly left everything in the house, including keys to the safe and gun cabinet. The State further alleges that during the separation period, Gen Chiwenga left three rifles in the gun cabinet, namely a 38 calibre Webley revolver, a 416 calibre Remington and a 577 tarronosaur hannibral rifle.
A divorce was later filed at the High Court and, according to a High Court order, Mauchaza was to vacate the house at number 614 Nick Price Drive, Borrowdale. On October 3 last year, the deputy sheriff went to the house to evict Mauchaza. That is when it was discovered that two guns were missing from the gun cabinet.
Gen Chiwenga tried to recover his guns from his former wife but to no avail, prompting him to make a report to the police. by Tendai Rupapa. Source: chronicle