- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
About 20 police officers including plain clothes officers waylaid Khupe as she arrived at Magunje Growth Point and ordered her convoy to drive into the police station for interrogation.
She was later released without charge.
MDC-T spokesperson Obert Gutu confirmed the matter and accused police of operating like an extension of the ruling Zanu PF party.
“Yes, for the record I can confirm that our vice-president Khupe was briefly detained at Magunje Police Station but we warn the police not to be used by Zanu PF because according to law as a political party we are exempted from seeking police clearance for our party meetings…This was not a rally neither was it a public meeting,” said Gutu.
MDC-T and other opposition parties have always accused police of being partisan.by Thobekile Zhou. Source: Byo24New