- ' The military came into power by the bullet, no ballot will move them' WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM.
- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
About 20 police officers including plain clothes officers waylaid Khupe as she arrived at Magunje Growth Point and ordered her convoy to drive into the police station for interrogation.
She was later released without charge.
MDC-T spokesperson Obert Gutu confirmed the matter and accused police of operating like an extension of the ruling Zanu PF party.
“Yes, for the record I can confirm that our vice-president Khupe was briefly detained at Magunje Police Station but we warn the police not to be used by Zanu PF because according to law as a political party we are exempted from seeking police clearance for our party meetings…This was not a rally neither was it a public meeting,” said Gutu.
MDC-T and other opposition parties have always accused police of being partisan.by Thobekile Zhou. Source: Byo24New