- World’s oldest man Bob Weighton 112 , a great-grandfather-of-25– has had his birthday party cancelled due to coronavirus isolation
- THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF CAMBRIDGE SUPPORT a campaign to protect people's mental health during the coronavirus outbreak.
- 17,089 UK CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES as number of UK deaths rises above 1,000 after 260 deaths up from 759 on Friday.
- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
2000+ MINING CLAIMS repossesed by Gwanda district after claims owners failed to pay the stipulated fee of US$100 annual inspection fee. Zimbabweis a country well endowed in minerals and natural resources and the vast amount of claims were all part of black empowerment, uplifting the ordinary person and encouraging independance and the spirit of entrepreneurship but the struggling people failed to make up the small change to Mugabe, Zim1 family, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats that was required. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya