- CHIPINGE Lushof ,white farmer JF Johannes (36), mistook his black employee for a stray dog and shot him
- CHIEF CHARUMBIRA loses more land to Nemanwa clan following government's decision to upgrade Nemamwa headmanship to a chieftainship
- HUAWEI the heart of political controversy and espionage allegations in UK, US and West, donates ICT equipment to UZ
- Zimbabwe Teachers Association (Zimta) with a membership of 40,000 has now withdrawn from the Zimbabwe Congress of Trade Unions (ZCTU) on the grounds that ZCTU operates on partisan politics.
- ZIMBABWE GIVES OUT EXPIRED HIV /AIDS PILLS -Tenolam which expired in June 2018 , saying they are fine
2000+ MINING CLAIMS repossesed by Gwanda district after claims owners failed to pay the stipulated fee of US$100 annual inspection fee. Zimbabweis a country well endowed in minerals and natural resources and the vast amount of claims were all part of black empowerment, uplifting the ordinary person and encouraging independance and the spirit of entrepreneurship but the struggling people failed to make up the small change to Mugabe, Zim1 family, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats that was required. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya