- CYCLONE IDAI 98 DEAD, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
- 'SEVERAL PEOPLE INJURED AFTER TRAM SHOOTING, one dead' in Dutch city of Utrecht
- Three suspected copper cable thieves were electrocuted today at Chestgate shopping centre in Chegutu -two dead
- 'BOEING SUCKED INTO controversial 'Simbabwe Airways' saga in which Simba Chikore (alias Mutsahuni), prejudiced the country of huge amounts of money between 2017 and 2018'.
- Tribalist gvt blames computer glitch for tribally motivated teacher recruitment,deploying Shona teachers in Bulawayo primary schools last week .
2000+ MINING CLAIMS repossesed by Gwanda district after claims owners failed to pay the stipulated fee of US$100 annual inspection fee. Zimbabweis a country well endowed in minerals and natural resources and the vast amount of claims were all part of black empowerment, uplifting the ordinary person and encouraging independance and the spirit of entrepreneurship but the struggling people failed to make up the small change to Mugabe, Zim1 family, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats that was required. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya