- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
2000+ MINING CLAIMS repossesed by Gwanda district after claims owners failed to pay the stipulated fee of US$100 annual inspection fee. Zimbabweis a country well endowed in minerals and natural resources and the vast amount of claims were all part of black empowerment, uplifting the ordinary person and encouraging independance and the spirit of entrepreneurship but the struggling people failed to make up the small change to Mugabe, Zim1 family, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats that was required. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya