- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
- PHOTOS OF TOYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESSOF SUSSEX, WEDDING PHOTOS-was a special one indeed as she smiled throughout, the wedding,
- ROYAL WEDDING, TO BE WATCHED BY OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE Die hard Royal fans, in their thousands are streaming to the Windsor area in London, for space to watch the historical event as Megan Markle marries Prince Harry at St Georges Chapel
- A CUBANA de AVIACION Boeing 737-200 has crashed with 104 people on board on takeoff from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AT SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL IN USA, leaves ten dead
A man has died and 10 people have been injured after a man drove a van into worshippers near a north London mosque.
The van mounted the pavement and struck a group of people just after midnight near Finsbury Park Mosque in Seven Sisters Road. A white 48-year-old man has been arrested.
Prime Minister Theresa May said police were treating it “as a potential terrorist attack”.
Eyewitness Abdul Rahman said the driver said he wanted to “kill all Muslims”.
Mr Rahman told the BBC he struck the man and helped subdue him.
“When the guy came out from his van he wanted to escape, run away and he was saying ‘I want to kill Muslims. ‘I want to kill Muslims.’
“I hit him on his stomach… and then me and the other guys… we held him to the ground until he couldn’t move. We stopped him until the police came.”
Police said there were no reports of anyone suffering from knife i
injuries after speculation at the scene the driver was armed with a knife.
The UK has seen a bombing of a concert in Manchester in May, a stabbing spree earlier this month in the London Bridge area and a March attack in which a man drove a car into crowds on Westminster Bridge. Police have issued 0800789321 for people with any information or concerns over the incident to call and share their information. Police have now named gthe van driver as 47 year old Darren Osborne of Cardiff, who wasn’t known to the police. He is currentyly in custody as investigations go on. source-bbc