- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
A 67-year-old Zvishavane woman has appeared before the magistrates court on allegations of murdering her elderly 80 year old sister.
Another week and yet another murder once again at the Zvishavane Magistrates court.
This time the circumstances even more chilling after a 67 year old allegedly murdered her 80 year old sister.
The accused Emma Mafura of Chief Mapanzure area appeared before magistrate Shepherd Mnjanja facing charges of murdering her elder sister.
Allegations are that the accused assaulted the now deceased several times all over the body with a thick stick thereby inflicting injuries.
The now deceased died on September the 4th with a post mortem confirming the assault as the cause.
The state also alleges that the deceased narrated her ordeal to village headman Tod Mapanda the day after the incident occurred.
It is a worrying trend that traditional leaders demand immediate attention.
Barely a week goes by without a murder case coming before the Zvishavane Magistrates court.
The accused was remanded in custody to September 22.
Source – zbc