- FULL ONSLAUGHT ATTACK ON THE ELECTORATE BY MNANGAGWA Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats- wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'Mdc T Obert Gutu allegedly threatens to derail the much touted about MDC Alliance by contesting Biti's Harare East constituency'
- Police have blocked today's MDC Alliance rally in Harare's Glenview suburb meant to launch opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai's campaign as leader of the MDC Alliance ahead of elections due in five months
- Zacc gives the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA)a docket alleging abuse of office and obstruction of the course of justice by ex VP Phelekezela Mphoko while he was still in government
- At least ten burnt to death in crash after kombi driver fell asleep at the wheel near the 25km peg along Mvurwi - Guruve highway this morning
A 67-year-old Zvishavane woman has appeared before the magistrates court on allegations of murdering her elderly 80 year old sister.
Another week and yet another murder once again at the Zvishavane Magistrates court.
This time the circumstances even more chilling after a 67 year old allegedly murdered her 80 year old sister.
The accused Emma Mafura of Chief Mapanzure area appeared before magistrate Shepherd Mnjanja facing charges of murdering her elder sister.
Allegations are that the accused assaulted the now deceased several times all over the body with a thick stick thereby inflicting injuries.
The now deceased died on September the 4th with a post mortem confirming the assault as the cause.
The state also alleges that the deceased narrated her ordeal to village headman Tod Mapanda the day after the incident occurred.
It is a worrying trend that traditional leaders demand immediate attention.
Barely a week goes by without a murder case coming before the Zvishavane Magistrates court.
The accused was remanded in custody to September 22.
Source – zbc