- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
A 67-year-old Zvishavane woman has appeared before the magistrates court on allegations of murdering her elderly 80 year old sister.
Another week and yet another murder once again at the Zvishavane Magistrates court.
This time the circumstances even more chilling after a 67 year old allegedly murdered her 80 year old sister.
The accused Emma Mafura of Chief Mapanzure area appeared before magistrate Shepherd Mnjanja facing charges of murdering her elder sister.
Allegations are that the accused assaulted the now deceased several times all over the body with a thick stick thereby inflicting injuries.
The now deceased died on September the 4th with a post mortem confirming the assault as the cause.
The state also alleges that the deceased narrated her ordeal to village headman Tod Mapanda the day after the incident occurred.
It is a worrying trend that traditional leaders demand immediate attention.
Barely a week goes by without a murder case coming before the Zvishavane Magistrates court.
The accused was remanded in custody to September 22.
Source – zbc