- HOW TO BRAINWASH EDUCATED ZIMBABWEANS: MDC ALLIANCE DECLARES TUEDAY 21/8/18 A DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING FOR Zimbabweans.
- 'CHAMISA TURNED ELECTIONS INTO a "Chamisa thing" and not an MDC-T ISSUE, disregarded the MDCT roadmap to win elections, a crucial mistake for the Alliance of not concentrating on the grassroots '-former MDC-T legislator and advisor Mr Eddie Cross.
- BREAKING NEWS: THE ZIMBABWE JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION (JSC) HAS GRANTED Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC), the right to give a live broadcast of the long awaited proceedings of the Constitutional Court hearing on Wednesday the 22nd of August,
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT ELECT, EMMERSON MNANGAGWA ATTENDED THE 38th SADC Summit in Windhoek Namibia where he was elected the deputy chair on politics, defence and security of the Sadc
- IMRAN KHAN DECLARED PAKISTANI PRIME MINISTER- ' A COUNTRY WHERE CORRUPTION IS INSTITUTIONALISED'
ALAN BEAN, AN APPOLO 12 ASTRONAUGHT, the fourth person to walk on moon in November 1969 on has diedBean 1952-2018, the lunar module pilot for the second moon landing in November 1969, who was the fourth person to walk on the moon in 1969 as an Appolo 12 astronaught where he spent 31 hours on the moon on , has died following a short illness.
Bean went on to command the second crewed mission flight to Skylab, the United States’ first space station, , in 1973, where, he orbited the Earth for 59 days and travelled a total of 24.4 million miles, which was a world record at the time.
A truely great explorer, Bean’s passing, leaves just four of the 12 Apollo moonwalkers still alive, namely Buzz Aldrin, Dave Scott, Charlie Duke and Harrison Schmitt. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya source-Telegraph
photo-Alan Bean, Alan L, Bean, lunar module pilot for the Apollo 12 mission, starts down the ladder of the lunar module