- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
ALAN BEAN, AN APPOLO 12 ASTRONAUGHT, the fourth person to walk on moon in November 1969 on has diedBean 1952-2018, the lunar module pilot for the second moon landing in November 1969, who was the fourth person to walk on the moon in 1969 as an Appolo 12 astronaught where he spent 31 hours on the moon on , has died following a short illness.
Bean went on to command the second crewed mission flight to Skylab, the United States’ first space station, , in 1973, where, he orbited the Earth for 59 days and travelled a total of 24.4 million miles, which was a world record at the time.
A truely great explorer, Bean’s passing, leaves just four of the 12 Apollo moonwalkers still alive, namely Buzz Aldrin, Dave Scott, Charlie Duke and Harrison Schmitt. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya source-Telegraph
photo-Alan Bean, Alan L, Bean, lunar module pilot for the Apollo 12 mission, starts down the ladder of the lunar module