- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
- ZIMBABWEAN TWINS, JAILED 14 AND 15 YEARS FOR RAPING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING an 11-year-old girl over a period of several months in UK
t the MDC-T offices in Bulawayo on Sunday, Thokozani Khuphe and other MDC-T officials were attacked by thugs allegedly from Harare sent by Morgan Tsvangirai, are a replica of what happened in 2005 at Harvest House in Harare that resulted in the first MDC split, Mthwakazi Republic Party has claimed.
“Our MRP message to people like Welsh and Thoko and other so called Ndebele leaders who dine and wine with shonas is that please stop taking our Mthwakazi people for a ride nothing good will come from Mashonaland. We know you are in these marriage of conveniences for your own personal benefits not for the benefit of people of Matabeleland. We urge you to stop confusing the masses because this time
Welsh is taking his followers to Tsvangirai and Khuphe will withdraw her followers from Morgan Tsvangirai and our Matabeleland people will continue to be tossed around,” MRP added.
People like Welshman and Thokozani are failing to understand the current political dispensation. Shona people will never change, they are wolves in ship skins. Whether in church or politics they are just cunning and heartless.” Mthwakazi Republic Party