- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
- MDC-T LEADER THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS EXPELLED EIGHT SENATORS from parliament as they no longer represent the interests of the MDC-T party with effect from June 30 June 2020
- PAKISTAN-180 PASSENGERS RETURNING TO SOUTH AFRICA AND ZIMBABWE, RELIEVED AFTER 'MAZAMBURA RURAL BUS SERVICE' -a.ka.a Air Zimbabwe' 8767-200 ER aircraft with 17 crew and 2 passengers emergency landing,-this time it had not run out of fuel, just the left engine shut down!
- OVER 42 NURSES AND 26 STUDENT NURSES AT THE UNITED BULAWAYO HOSPITALS (UBH) quarantined following the death of a 79-year-old woman who succumbed to Covid-19 last week.
- A GWANDA miner(31) , allegedly strangling his workmate and dumping the body on a railway line, where it was crushed by a train to conceal the murder.
Bulawayo City Council has revealed that it conducted inspection of in the city where it discovered that some shops were still stocking 97 200 rotten eggs.
In the latest council report the council said it carried out routine inspections continued during the course of the month.
“The Section received several public health complaints especially smell nuisances from keeping of chickens,” reads the report.”Five illegal keeping of chickens were investigated and appropriate action taken. The Section also investigated seven dog bite notices and appropriate advise given A voluntary condemnation was done where 97 200 eggs which were rotten were condemned and destroyed.”
The council claim that a total of 54 kgs of chickens were condemned from Zapalala who were repackaging the chicken under unsatisfactory conditions.
“The 13 premises that were issued with statutory notices had since been reconnected except for one. The outstanding premises were issued with a deposit fine and would be referred back to the Zimbabwe Republic Police for prosecution,” reads the report. By Stephen Jakes. Source: Byo24News