- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
Bulawayo City Council has revealed that it conducted inspection of in the city where it discovered that some shops were still stocking 97 200 rotten eggs.
In the latest council report the council said it carried out routine inspections continued during the course of the month.
“The Section received several public health complaints especially smell nuisances from keeping of chickens,” reads the report.”Five illegal keeping of chickens were investigated and appropriate action taken. The Section also investigated seven dog bite notices and appropriate advise given A voluntary condemnation was done where 97 200 eggs which were rotten were condemned and destroyed.”
The council claim that a total of 54 kgs of chickens were condemned from Zapalala who were repackaging the chicken under unsatisfactory conditions.
“The 13 premises that were issued with statutory notices had since been reconnected except for one. The outstanding premises were issued with a deposit fine and would be referred back to the Zimbabwe Republic Police for prosecution,” reads the report. By Stephen Jakes. Source: Byo24News