- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
- A POTENTIALLY HABITABLE EXOPLANET, K2-18b , MORE THAN DOUBLE THE size of Earth, which 'could be habitable' has just been identified.
- 'MDC-Alliance terror activist arrested in UK over a December 2019 video encouraging people to burn down service stations and businesses in Harare that he released.'
- 'NANDOS with 20,000 staff and 400 outlets in Britain allegedly use the same mops in toilets and kitchens and handle chicken without gloves '.
Bulawayo City Council has revealed that it conducted inspection of in the city where it discovered that some shops were still stocking 97 200 rotten eggs.
In the latest council report the council said it carried out routine inspections continued during the course of the month.
“The Section received several public health complaints especially smell nuisances from keeping of chickens,” reads the report.”Five illegal keeping of chickens were investigated and appropriate action taken. The Section also investigated seven dog bite notices and appropriate advise given A voluntary condemnation was done where 97 200 eggs which were rotten were condemned and destroyed.”
The council claim that a total of 54 kgs of chickens were condemned from Zapalala who were repackaging the chicken under unsatisfactory conditions.
“The 13 premises that were issued with statutory notices had since been reconnected except for one. The outstanding premises were issued with a deposit fine and would be referred back to the Zimbabwe Republic Police for prosecution,” reads the report. By Stephen Jakes. Source: Byo24News