- A Guruve bound kombi with binding brakes went up in flames at Tsatse bridge near Concession on Saturday.
- ACCIDENT: A Kombi was swept away by flooded river in Mbire Mashonaland Central Province while driving across the flooded Karai river this morning
- BUS PASSENGER -71 , DIED AFTER BANGING HER HEAD when driver slammed brakes to avoid an accident in St Helens, Merseyside, at lunchtime on Saturday.
- Chief Ndiweni forgives his cousin Nkala over Gukurahundi genocide, not tribal but a gvt operation including both Ndebeles and Shonas.
- ZIM 2020 economic recovery,- eat vegetables not meat, now Zimtrade wants to export macimbi (mopane worms), to Europe-Africulture?..hmn!
Deputy Government Spokesperson Energy Mutodi has advised MDC leader Nelson Chamisa to resign from his position after the High Court ruled on Wednesday that he is not the legitimate President of the party.
“After being declared an illegitimate president of the MDC and a usurper of power in an opposition party that purports to stand for democracy,” Mutodi said. “The honorable thing to do for Nelson Chamisa is simply to resign. No court on earth can endorse an illegality, even a court of appeals.”
The MDC has indicated that it will appeal against the judgement but will also proceed with the Congress that is set for this month.
Former Politiburo member Professor Jonathan Moyo accused the Deputy Minister of gloating over the judgement.
“First your administration massacres people in the streets andf in their homes to impose Mnangagwa, whose illegitimacy is common cause. Then the same embattled administration massacres the judiciary to create political fiction. And, predictably, you gloat over it. What’s next?”
David Coltart on Thursday called the judgement an empty thunder that should never have been delivered. Source – Byo24News