- TWENTY-SEVEN MBT TRANSPORT BUS passengers heading for Beitbridge were early yesterday robbed of thousands of dollars in money and valuables by three gunmen, just after the Lutumba tollgate along the Beitbridge-Masvingo highway approximately 20 kilometres before Beitbridge border town.
- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
Harare magistrate has dismissed an application for refusal of further remand by political activist, Pastor Evan Mawarire, trade unionists Peter Mutasa and Japhet Moyo who are facing charges of allegedly trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government.
It is the state’s case that on 14 January this year, Mawarire and his co-accused Mutasa posted a video which went viral on social media inciting violence while Moyo is being charged with participating in a violent demonstration of the same day which resulted in the damage property worth millions of dollars and loss of lives.
Meanwhile, a 55 year old woman Lucia Rugonye has appeared in court facing charges of attempted murder after she poured hot water on her 17 year old housemaid Muchanyara Chaorongwa after a misunderstanding.
Chaorongwa was rescued by passers-by who took her to the hospital for medication after which she made a police report.
In another case, judgment has been postponed in the case of Godfrey Utsiwegota who is facing charges of allegedly assaulting his former-girlfriend Ashley Shashi Moyo, the daughter of Minister of Health and Child Care Dr Obadiah Moyo.
Harare magistrate Learnmore Mapiye postponed the case to Friday saying he did not have enough time to write down the judgment after the state made its submissions on the day of ruling.
Utsiwegota is accused of assaulting Moyo at Pabloz Night Club in Harare until she became unconscious with medical reports showing that she sustained back and leg injuries.Source – zbc
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Zimbabwe Global News 223,000 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,323 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,668 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,233 likes23,237 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,439