- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
Asteroid as wide as football field could hit earth in SeptemberThe earth is at risk of being hit by an asteroid as wide as a football field in September this year.
The rock has a one in 7,000 chance of hitting the planet on September 9 at 7.03am, according to the European Space Agency’s list of the most concerning space objects.
Known as asteroid 2006QV89, it has a diameter of 40m and is currently 4.2 million miles away from us, according to the ESA.
Although the likelihood of impact is slim at one in 7,299, according to Impact Probability data, the rock has seen an huge increase since 2013, as well as a sudden sharp rise during April this year.
NASA launches its rocket heading to asteroid Bennu, to gather information about the origins of the solar system.The asteroid was discovered in August 2006 by the Catalina Sky Survey.
An earth impact from a space object is extremely rare however asteroids have hit the planet previously and caused significant damage.
In 1908, around 770 square miles of forest were flatted near the Pokamennaya Tunguska River in Russia from a meteorite.
In February, Russian again saw an asteroid crash in Chelyabinsk, causing damage to more than 7,200 buildings while 1,500 people suffered from non-fatal injuries.
NASA and other international groups including the ESA have been training for what to do if an asteroid ever does hit the planet, regularly holding near-Earth object impact exercises.
NASA also released a 20-page plan in June last year on preparation strategies for near-Earth objects.
In December, NASA’s OSIRIS-Rex mission arrived at the asteroid Bennu, where it will spend two years studying and gathering information about asteroids that could impact the planet as well as how planets are formed and life began. source-Evening Standard
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 200,183
2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,188 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,683 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,305 people