- BREAKING NEWS: Poisonous mushroom left 3 dead, 6 hospitalised after eating supper with a poisonous mushroom on Saturday evening.
- CHAMISA SAYS Zanu-PF is controlling cities through bureaucracy, no devolution, adding local authorities are at the mercy of the Zanu-PF government.
- European Union renews sanctions against Zim Defence Industries Ltd, a state-owned Zim arms manufacturing and procurement company for a period of one year
- BREAKING: European Union renews sanctions against Zim Defence Industries Ltd is a state-owned Zim arms manufacturing and procurement company for a period of one year
- 'ZIM IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS NOT RACISM, Innscor Africa Limited's Mike Fowler is running a cartel that has captured the state and is practicing racism in the country' Temba Mliswa-Norton Member of Parliament .
GOKWE RIVER FLOOD: ‘A Truck Carrying carrying World Food Program drought relief supplies destined for Nembudziya, Gokwe failed to cross the Kawongo River after it became submerged in Gokwe river. www.newzimbabwevision.com says that its most likely it was an ankle deep flow of water which generally most drivers carefully cross and then the truck lost traction in the muddy crossing. Everyone knows that the more the truck would have tried to force its way out, the deeper it would have been stuck in the mud, so obviously because of the rain and flash flooding , the water level rose to where it is and thats why the truck is securely loaded and simply stuck in the crossing. No normal driver would risk driving into such a flood. Also, the fact that there are no reported deaths, injuries or losses shows that it was a calm event, not as dramatic as the image shows. However until the driver or witnesses comment, we may never know.
Gokwe is plagued by bad roads with the area being inaccessible for most vehicles during the rainy season. Many people from the area complain of the poor roads that have not been serviced in years.
The struggle continues for Gokwe residents as their food relief has been destroyed by water.
The pictures of the incident were shared by The Permanent Secretay of Information Nick Mangwana on His Twitter handle.
WFP has denied it is their truck as surely they would adhere to safety measures.
Member of Parliament for Gokwe Nembudziya Justice Wadyajena had no kind words for Nick Mangwana. Replying below the twitter post he had this to say.
Cde Nick let’s be honest, Gokwe North is being neglected. Old dispensation did zilch & still no infrastructure development there.
In June 2019, according to Nehanda, the Zanu PF Member of Parliament for the Gokwe-Nembudziya constituency, Justice Mayor Wadyajena, reportedly took delivery of a US$210,000 Lamborghini Urus supercar delivered by air from a KLM cargo flight from Europe, pictured being loaded onto a trailer at the Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport. It is amazing that the MP buys such a luxurious vehicle which cannot access such roads in his constituency but not surprising that reports claim the young MP Wadyajena , is a close ally of President Emmerson Mnangagwa, and did not pay duty for the vehicle after negotiating a rebate with the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA).newsday nehanda
WELCOME EVERYONE: 296,108 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 296,108 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,728 likes
Followed by 12,837