- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
Harare Residents Trust said there is an ongoing scandal in the salaries structure at Harare City Council. Information that has been made available to the residents’ movement is that the City’s top four position holders are resisting to implement in full the salary levels demanded by the Government of Zimbabwe.
“As the HRT, we note with concern that the new salary scales being proposed for implementation by the City of Harare are inconsistent with revenue inflows into the coffers of the council,” said the trust.
“The top four grades at Council, made up of the Town Clerk, Chamber Secretary, Human Resources and Public Safety Director, City Treasurer, Works Director, Harare Water Director Health Director among others have devised a comprehensive plan to maintain the huge gap in terms of earnings with the rest of the council employees from Grades 5 up to Grade 16.”
The trust said a confidential note from well placed officials reveal that while the Government has directed the council to pay a maximum US$6 000 to the Town Clerk, the City of Harare has come up with US12 300, which includes something identified as retention of US$2 095.
“From this alone, it is evident that the City of Harare still wants its directors to earn above what the Government has set for the Capital City, and still trying to create a clear division of the top management and the lower employees,” said the trust.by Stephen Jakes. source-byo24