- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Chiwenga’s Minister of State Security under Acting President Chiwenga’s government Owen Mudha Ncube has instructed all Internet Service Providers to open up internet access save for specified social media applications.
Ncube yesterday had directed all service providers to shut down internet completely, the second time this week. Internet was unavailable from midnight to 4PM today.
In a message sent to its clients by Econet Wireles, the Telecoms giant said, “At 15:55 on 18/01/2019 we received a further instruction under ministerial directive to open access to the generality of internet services except specified social media applications.”
Media Institute of Southern Africa Zimbabwe chapter through the Zimbabwe Lawyers for Human Rights has taken the government to court seeking a ruling on the switching of internet.
Source – Byo24