- 'Angola’s ex-president Dos Santos’ defends his son and ex central bank gov over embezzling US$500 million from Angola's ’s sovereign wealth fund'.
- 'Lesotho’s ruling party gave PM Thabane an ultimatum to resign by yesterday after his wife was charged with the murder of her rival'.
- A GURUVE ZIMBABWE WOMAN (29) SCALDED HER HUSBAND WITH HOT water after he caught her being intimate with her boyfriend in an outside toilet..
- GVT appoints Mass Media trustees, following a 20 year dormant Zimbabwe Mass Media Trust, which interestingly is the majority shareholder in Zimpapers.
- UK: GODFREY ZIMBIZI (23) jailed 18 months after bank customers were tricked out of more than £1million when they were sent texts asking if they’d made a large payment to Amazon, a court heard.
The Binga District Residents Association says baboons have invaded Binga Town and are terrorising residents and workers including army employees.
“Binga town residents have been experiencing a heavy influx of baboons. The baboons are snatching food or anything they suspect to be food, targeting mainly women and school children.” The association said.
The association said the animals are also targeting army hospitals.
“Baboons fall into the hospital surgery through the roof! Education houses, D.A’s compound, Army barracks, and many government houses are being destroyed by baboons.
“Several incidences of baboon snatching pots, satchels and paper bags they suspect to contain food have been witnessed. They have smashed rooftops, vehicle mirrors and wind screens.
“The worst hit areas are hospital compound, the hospital itself, expecting mothers’ residents and houses along the hospital – Rest Camp road.”
Loss of habitats, such as clearance of forests for farmland, fishing, population increase, vandalism of game reserve perimeter fence, are the main causes of the rise in human-wildlife conflicts, said Caroline Washaya-Moyo, spokesperson, Parks and Wildlife Authority recently.
“The growing human population has resulted in increased demand for land resulting in human encroachment in game parks, forests, and other ecosystems,” Washaya-Moyo saidSource – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Global News 4us all 206,372
2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967Followed by 12,360 people