- WINTER IS HERE AND TOUGH NEW MEASURES to control the spread of coronavirus in the north-east of England, now take the total number of people across the UK in lockdown to over 10 million people. AT 10:30 am today the whole of England could possibly be placed into lockdown due to the rise in coronavirus infection....LIFE IS TURNING UPSIDE DOWN!
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SAYS THERE IS NO CRISIS IN ZIMBABWE AND THANKS BRAINWASHED Zimbabweans for remaining resolute in defiance of machinations by opposition elements to foment instability in the country.
- NELSON CHAMISA at the start of 2020, promised , he will unseat Mnangagwa who will fall within the first five weeks of 2020...hmn!
- THOKOZANE KHUPHE, MDC-T HAS RESOLVED TO RECALL ALL REMAINING MDC ALLIANCE MPs AND COUNCILLORS , setting the stage for a bruising fight in forthcoming by-elections.
- EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF ZESA HOLDINGS, DR SYDNEY GATA has been re-instated to his position as Executive Chairman.
The Binga District Residents Association says baboons have invaded Binga Town and are terrorising residents and workers including army employees.
“Binga town residents have been experiencing a heavy influx of baboons. The baboons are snatching food or anything they suspect to be food, targeting mainly women and school children.” The association said.
The association said the animals are also targeting army hospitals.
“Baboons fall into the hospital surgery through the roof! Education houses, D.A’s compound, Army barracks, and many government houses are being destroyed by baboons.
“Several incidences of baboon snatching pots, satchels and paper bags they suspect to contain food have been witnessed. They have smashed rooftops, vehicle mirrors and wind screens.
“The worst hit areas are hospital compound, the hospital itself, expecting mothers’ residents and houses along the hospital – Rest Camp road.”
Loss of habitats, such as clearance of forests for farmland, fishing, population increase, vandalism of game reserve perimeter fence, are the main causes of the rise in human-wildlife conflicts, said Caroline Washaya-Moyo, spokesperson, Parks and Wildlife Authority recently.
“The growing human population has resulted in increased demand for land resulting in human encroachment in game parks, forests, and other ecosystems,” Washaya-Moyo saidSource – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Global News 4us all 206,372
2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967Followed by 12,360 people