- 13 staff at Mater Dei Hospital and all residents at Qalisa Retirement Village , were placed in isolation after a male resident (79) died on Saturday
- Botswana Gvt Director of Health Shipayagae, places all 57 MPs in quarantine after a parliamentary nurse tested positive for Covid-19,
- MDC ALLIANCE VP NCUBE calls for the resignation of Senators Komichi, Mudzuri and Mwonzora , for openly associating themselves with a recent court order that invalidated Nelson Chamisa's tenure as leader of the MDC opposition.
- LESSONS FOR AFRICA'S LEADERS AND THE PEOPLE REGARDING FIRST WORLD-case in Point British PM, Johnson coronavirus hospitalisation in the London St Thomas Hospital ICU
- UK coronavirus: record daily death toll of 938 in 24 hrs, as PM Johnson faces a 4th night in an Intensive Care Unit in Hospital
In a Twitter conversation with Mnangagwa’s advisor Shingi Munyeza and Business Tycoon Mutumwa Mawere he said, “I would just add we need a dialogue arbitrated by a neutral democratic peer. We cannot have one person, who even on his own figures, in a fraudulent unconstitutional election, won by a tiny margin, dictate the terms, pace, venue and structure of the dialogue.”
Coltart said the gap between legitimacy and illegitimacy of President Emmerson Mnanaggwa’s Presidency needs to be bridged so that the dialogue can be done in good faith.
“The gap has to be bridged or else our nation will continue to plunge. In South Africa in 1990 there was also a large gulf but it was bridged. Good faith can overcome massive obstacles. But we have a serious deficit of good faith.
“Legitimacy is an issue – last year’s elections were illegal, and not free and fair. All reasonable observers concede that.”
The lawyer added that the judiciary system has contributed to the national crisis in the country.
“It is also no use relying on the Constitutional Court judgment because any lawyer worth his or her salt will explain how fundamentally flawed both the procedure and judgment were. So in a dialogue it is unhelpful trying to argue that a discredited process must just be accepted.
“Clearly in the Zimbabwean context the judiciary is part of the problem, particularly since the election and this year when it has acted systematically in a manner which disrespects the rule of law and the Constitution.”
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362
2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967Followed by 12,360 people.