- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
The controversial founder of Spirit Embassy the Good News Church Uebert Angel recently met with the Ugandan President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni where they discussed investment opportunities in the country.
Museveni took to Twitter to announce the meeting. “Met Uebert Angel, a televangelist and businessman, who is founder of Spirit Embassy in the UK and Bro. Ronnie Makabai of ETM International Church here in Kampala.” Museveni said. “They indicated their interest to invest in tourism and pharmaceutical sectors. Government will support them.”View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter
Yoweri K Museveni✔@KagutaMuseveni Met Uebert Angel, a televangelist and businessman, who is founder of Spirit Embassy in the UK and Bro. Ronnie Makabai of ETM International Church here in Kampala. They indicated their interest to invest in tourism and pharmaceutical sectors. Government will support them.
5637:32 AM – Jul 16, 2019210 people are talking about thisTwitter Ads info and privacy Angel was in Uganda where he was holding a crusade hosted by Bro. Ronnie Makabai.
The controversial Prophet was last in Zimbabwe in 2017 for a service that was done his spiritual son Prophet Shepherd Bushiri of Pretoria. Source – Byo24News
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Global News 4us all 207,932 members
2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,319 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,688 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,882 likes
Followed by 12,392 people