- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
Vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa has officially handed over to the Bulawayo City Council and Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development sports facilities that were refurbished by the government ahead of the African Union Sports Council (AUSC) Region 5 Under 20 Youth Games that were held in Bulawayo last December. The hosting of the AUSC youth games in Bulawayo paved way for the refurbishment of stadia and other sport facilities. The facilities which had been temporarily handed over to the games local organising committee to allow for work to be done, have since been officially handed over to their respective custodians. Officially handing over the facilities at Bulawayo city swimming pool, Vice President Mnangagwa said all the equipment acquired for the games will remain at the respective sports venues in Bulawayo. A number of companies which supplied equipment for these games are yet to be paid and Cde Mnangagwa reassured them they will be given their dues as all outstanding debts have been transferred to central government through the Ministry of Sport, Arts and Culture. Among the sporting facilities that were refurbished is Barbourfields stadium which had renovations done on the ablution facilities and changing rooms. White City stadium had a tartan track for athletics installed while an additional swimming pool was built at the Bulawayo swimming pool. Mnangagwa Bulawayo City Council Source: ZBC – Source-bulawayo24