- PRESIDENT BIDEN IS BOOSTING U.S. troops in Europe because of Russia's war in Ukraine
- CITIZENS Coalition for Change CCC activists Joanah Mamombe and Cecilia Chimbiri, who are accused of faking their abductions,
- CHINA HAS DONATED the recently completed new US$100 million Parliament Building in Mt Hampden Harare to Zimbabwe to boost friendship and solidarity between the two countries.
- A MOTHER 31, STEP FATHER 40 AND TEENAGER 14, have been given life sentences for murdering five-year-old Logan Mwangi and dumping his body in a river.
- BREAKING:Cotton Company of Zimbabwe (Cottco) bosses arrested
His speech was read on his behalf by on bis behalf by ZANU PF Politiburo member Josiah Hungwe.
A source who spoke to us revealed that President Emmerson Mnangagwa had backtracked from his attendance after a loud outcry from the Christian community who condemned Hak Ja Han Moon as a cultist.
The event did not live up to the billing as the organisers failed to fill the Nationals Sports Stadium as anticipated because ZANU PF members who were supposed to be bused to the event were not collected due to the pullout of the President.” The source said.
Moon arrived on Monday in the country and was welcomed by Minister of Defence Opah Muchinguri-Kashiri and Minister of Information Energy Mutodi.
Local Churches under the Zimbabwe Council of Churches (ZCC) discouraged the Christian community against attending the highly publicized Peace and Family Festival saying they do not identify with the teachings of the movement.