- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
His speech was read on his behalf by on bis behalf by ZANU PF Politiburo member Josiah Hungwe.
A source who spoke to us revealed that President Emmerson Mnangagwa had backtracked from his attendance after a loud outcry from the Christian community who condemned Hak Ja Han Moon as a cultist.
The event did not live up to the billing as the organisers failed to fill the Nationals Sports Stadium as anticipated because ZANU PF members who were supposed to be bused to the event were not collected due to the pullout of the President.” The source said.
Moon arrived on Monday in the country and was welcomed by Minister of Defence Opah Muchinguri-Kashiri and Minister of Information Energy Mutodi.
Local Churches under the Zimbabwe Council of Churches (ZCC) discouraged the Christian community against attending the highly publicized Peace and Family Festival saying they do not identify with the teachings of the movement.