- HOW TO BRAINWASH EDUCATED ZIMBABWEANS: MDC ALLIANCE DECLARES TUEDAY 21/8/18 A DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING FOR Zimbabweans.
- 'CHAMISA TURNED ELECTIONS INTO a "Chamisa thing" and not an MDC-T ISSUE, disregarded the MDCT roadmap to win elections, a crucial mistake for the Alliance of not concentrating on the grassroots '-former MDC-T legislator and advisor Mr Eddie Cross.
- BREAKING NEWS: THE ZIMBABWE JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION (JSC) HAS GRANTED Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC), the right to give a live broadcast of the long awaited proceedings of the Constitutional Court hearing on Wednesday the 22nd of August,
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT ELECT, EMMERSON MNANGAGWA ATTENDED THE 38th SADC Summit in Windhoek Namibia where he was elected the deputy chair on politics, defence and security of the Sadc
- IMRAN KHAN DECLARED PAKISTANI PRIME MINISTER- ' A COUNTRY WHERE CORRUPTION IS INSTITUTIONALISED'
People of Zimbabwe, well done, keep up the pressure on Mnangagwa. People must step up their defiance to oppressive authority by registering to vote on the BVR. I can let you know that just 24 hours after appointing Lazarus Dokora as Lazarus Dokoraas the Minister of Primary and Secondary Education, the new President Emmerson mnangagwa listened to the people’s protests locally and globally across mainstream and social media and saw it fit to immediately yield to the calls by firing cabinet, minister Lazarus Dokora, the Minister of Primary and Secondary Education and appointed Professor Clever Nyathi, former Minister of Labour to the position of special advisor to the President on issues of national healing and reconciliation.
Lets not back down on pressuring the government for change. Wake up Zimbabwe! For regular updates, inclusive debate that has respect for all, please join newzimbabwevision media platforms. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to
Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 30,308 members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 17,880 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 21,794 likes and
5) 5000 friends and 10,217 followers, on my timeline . By Sibusiso Ngwenya