- Leader of the infamous MDC-T Vanguard, Shakespeare Mukoyi has threatened to "kill MDC-T Deputy Treasurer, Charlton Hwende " if he is not elected as Member of Parliament for Kuwadzana East in the forthcoming elections.
- MDC-T leader Nelson Chamisa yesterday said he was mooting a grand coalition with National People's Party leader, Joice Mujuru, Zapu president, Dumiso Dabengwa and other smaller parties in order to dismantle President Emmerson Mnangagwa and Zanu PF's hegemony
- MDC-T NELSON CHAMISA FAIL TO CONDUCTPRIMARY ELECTIONS IN HWANGEfor the second time in few weeks as internal violence continues to dog the opposition party.
- WORLD CANCER RESERCH FUND (WCRF) suggest that ‘no amount’ of processed meat or alcohol is entirely safe and best advice is cut out bacon and alcohol to reduce cancer risk
- "Ukaona Mnangagwa, waona President, kwete Chamisa"-President Emmerson Mnangagwa's sell-out rally at Murambinda B Primary School,
People of Zimbabwe, well done, keep up the pressure on Mnangagwa. People must step up their defiance to oppressive authority by registering to vote on the BVR. I can let you know that just 24 hours after appointing Lazarus Dokora as Lazarus Dokoraas the Minister of Primary and Secondary Education, the new President Emmerson mnangagwa listened to the people’s protests locally and globally across mainstream and social media and saw it fit to immediately yield to the calls by firing cabinet, minister Lazarus Dokora, the Minister of Primary and Secondary Education and appointed Professor Clever Nyathi, former Minister of Labour to the position of special advisor to the President on issues of national healing and reconciliation.
Lets not back down on pressuring the government for change. Wake up Zimbabwe! For regular updates, inclusive debate that has respect for all, please join newzimbabwevision media platforms. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to
Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 30,308 members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 17,880 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 21,794 likes and
5) 5000 friends and 10,217 followers, on my timeline . By Sibusiso Ngwenya