- Funeral UPDATE: Tsvangirai's body flown in army chopper from One Commando barracks in Harare to Humanikwa Village, in Buhera for burial tomorrow
- MDC T SECRETARY GENERAL Douglas Mwonzora says MDC T will soon have an an extraordinary congress for the selection of a new MDC T leader and presidential candidate in preparation for 2018 general polls.
- The late MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai's mother, Lydia Zvaipa, was conspicuous by her absence at a memorial service for her son held at Mabelreign Methodist Fellowship Church in Harare yesterday, as tensions rose
- ' (UZ) VICE CHANCELLOR Professor Levi Nyagura, was arrested on Friday for allegedly fraudulently awarding Grace Ntombizodwa Mugabe a fake Doctor of Philosophy degree achieved in only three months of study'
- FORMER finance minister Mugabes cousin Ignatius Chombo the first minister to be arrested after the ouster of former President Robert Mugabe has been arrested again, this time for allegedly demanding a bribe from a fish farmer.
People of Zimbabwe, well done, keep up the pressure on Mnangagwa. People must step up their defiance to oppressive authority by registering to vote on the BVR. I can let you know that just 24 hours after appointing Lazarus Dokora as Lazarus Dokoraas the Minister of Primary and Secondary Education, the new President Emmerson mnangagwa listened to the people’s protests locally and globally across mainstream and social media and saw it fit to immediately yield to the calls by firing cabinet, minister Lazarus Dokora, the Minister of Primary and Secondary Education and appointed Professor Clever Nyathi, former Minister of Labour to the position of special advisor to the President on issues of national healing and reconciliation.
Lets not back down on pressuring the government for change. Wake up Zimbabwe! For regular updates, inclusive debate that has respect for all, please join newzimbabwevision media platforms. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to
Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 30,308 members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 17,880 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 21,794 likes and
5) 5000 friends and 10,217 followers, on my timeline . By Sibusiso Ngwenya