- PRESIDENT BIDEN IS BOOSTING U.S. troops in Europe because of Russia's war in Ukraine
- CITIZENS Coalition for Change CCC activists Joanah Mamombe and Cecilia Chimbiri, who are accused of faking their abductions,
- CHINA HAS DONATED the recently completed new US$100 million Parliament Building in Mt Hampden Harare to Zimbabwe to boost friendship and solidarity between the two countries.
- A MOTHER 31, STEP FATHER 40 AND TEENAGER 14, have been given life sentences for murdering five-year-old Logan Mwangi and dumping his body in a river.
- BREAKING:Cotton Company of Zimbabwe (Cottco) bosses arrested
President Robert Mugabe has returned home from his five day visit to Japan.
He was met at the Harare International Airport by the two vice presidents, Emmerson Mnangagwa and Phelekezela Mphoko, senior government officials and hundreds of Zanu-PF supporters.
Speaking to journalists soon after arrival, Mugabe said the envisaged assistance to be given to Zimbabwe by Japan to the entire spectrum of the Zimbabwean economy is most likely to be fruitful considering the meetings he held with the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
Meanwhile, Mugabe also talked about the meeting he will hold with the war veterans on Thursday the 7th of this month and the central committee meeting to be held the following day.
He said the war veterans association should abide by its ethics and express its grievances through the party, adding that those who refuse to tow the line of unity will be expelled. Source: zbc