- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW MLISWA WANTS new land cruisers and salary rise for Mps and blocks Auxillia Mnangagwa 'Gucci Grace' debate in parliament.
- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
President Robert Mugabe has returned home from his five day visit to Japan.
He was met at the Harare International Airport by the two vice presidents, Emmerson Mnangagwa and Phelekezela Mphoko, senior government officials and hundreds of Zanu-PF supporters.
Speaking to journalists soon after arrival, Mugabe said the envisaged assistance to be given to Zimbabwe by Japan to the entire spectrum of the Zimbabwean economy is most likely to be fruitful considering the meetings he held with the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
Meanwhile, Mugabe also talked about the meeting he will hold with the war veterans on Thursday the 7th of this month and the central committee meeting to be held the following day.
He said the war veterans association should abide by its ethics and express its grievances through the party, adding that those who refuse to tow the line of unity will be expelled. Source: zbc