- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
President Robert Mugabe has returned home from his five day visit to Japan.
He was met at the Harare International Airport by the two vice presidents, Emmerson Mnangagwa and Phelekezela Mphoko, senior government officials and hundreds of Zanu-PF supporters.
Speaking to journalists soon after arrival, Mugabe said the envisaged assistance to be given to Zimbabwe by Japan to the entire spectrum of the Zimbabwean economy is most likely to be fruitful considering the meetings he held with the Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
Meanwhile, Mugabe also talked about the meeting he will hold with the war veterans on Thursday the 7th of this month and the central committee meeting to be held the following day.
He said the war veterans association should abide by its ethics and express its grievances through the party, adding that those who refuse to tow the line of unity will be expelled. Source: zbc