- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
- FORMER BOTSWANA PRESIDENT IAN KHAMASAYS THE SADC REGION MUST STEP IN TO SOLVE THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS as pressure mounts on President 'Ediot' Mnangagwa to hold talks with his rivals.
- MDC-T SEC GEN MWONZORA SAYS CHAMISA, is a hypocrite who pretends to hate Zanu-PF when, his transport company was contracted to ferry milk from late former President Robert Mugabe's dairy
- NONSENSE!-MNANGAGWA ZANU PF REGIME CLAIMS AT least 200 000 new houses will be constructed by 2023, while apartments that are unfit for human habitation will be rebuilt and informal settlements revamped as part of a raft of measures to overhaul Zimbabwe’s housing sector
‘Naming and shaming successful business people perceived to be corrupt, is not Zanu-PF policy’-Chinamasa
Naming and shaming successful business people perceived to be corrupt breeds fertile ground for extortionists, Zanu-PF acting secretary for administration Patrick Chinamasa has said.Chinamasa said where any citizen has evidence of corruption against any person the correct procedure is to report to Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC), Zimbabwe Republic Police or Prosecutor General so that the allegations can be investigated.
“Naming and shaming that targets perceived successful business people be they black or white, breeds fertile ground for extortionists, rent seeking behaviour and will have one outcome, that is haunting such people out of the country into exile which will not help this economy whose growth must be driven by local business people.
“It is on the back of the local business people that foreign investors will invest in Zimbabwe and will feel that Zimbabwe is open for business. What this country needs for its economic success is entrepreneurship. If we can help to grow 10 or so Strive Masiyiwas in each of our 10 provinces we would be on the road to meeting our President’s Vision 2030 target of becoming an upper middle income country, whose growth must be driven by local business people,” he said.
In addition, he said Zanu-PF cadres especially those in leadership positions can never be said to speak in public in their individual or personal capacities.
“If such leaders hold any personal views on politics and public affairs and such personal views differ from the Party’s position and policies, they can only express such contrary views at their homes. Otherwise they are not justified to complain where consequences follow their actions. Cadres in leadership positions cannot articulate in public statements which are contrary to party policies and positions.” herald
WELCOME EVERYONE: 295,551 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 295,551 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,728 likes
Followed by 12,828