- INTERAFRICA BUS FROM BULAWAYO MUTARE; -An Interafrica bus from Bulawayo to Mutare was involved in a head on collision with a UD truck yesterday near Masvingo and six people were killed.
- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
newzimbabwevision is informed that the Minister of foreign affairs Gen Sibusiso Moyo is listed as an international offender in minerals
According to records available to our sources, international records in minerals dealings, reveal that Zimbabwe’s new Minister of foreign affairs Gen Sibusiso Moyo is listed as an international offender in minerals.
It is already obvious to the Discerning eye newzimbabwevision that its impossible for the general to open much needed international lines of foreign direct investments for the country.
This allegation stems from the Zimbabwe Defence Forces participation in the Congo War named Operation Sovereign Legitimacy (OSLEG).
The well placed Zanu pf stalwarts/ securocrats formed a mining company called Osleg. Osleg was in partnership with a Congolese Company in a partnership called Cosleg, and the Managing Director of Cosleg is Major General Sibusiso Busi Moyo, now Minister of foreign affairs for Zimbabwe under President Emmerson Mnangagwa.
As I have warned before, Mnangagwa made his millions from the same corruption in the Congo war just like the late Gen Solomon Mujuru and other securocrats who looted Congo diamonds and minerals.
Gen Solomon Mujuru left a yet to be distributed estate valued at US$12 Billion, more than Zimbabwe’s GDP.
Gen Sibusiso Moyo is listed by the United Nations as an international diamonds thief and what Zimbabweans have only done was to strengthen the Zanu pf monopoly over wealth and power by protecting these criminals and militarising their own government.
Replacing Mugabe with Mnangagwa is typically a waste of time,..no change!
Unless and until AIPPA, POSA and other draconian acts are removed, the diaspora vote is accepted, and Zec becomes a non Zanu pf entity, the UN is brought in to monitor elections and activist and opposition are free to hold voter campaigns in Rural areas and Zanu pf strong holds, we are deceiving ourselves by assuming we can reform Zanu pf, a heartless party of criminals from Mnangagwa, zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and other. Have a look at mnangagwa’s government and see how women and the youth have been marginalised, totally left out of it as if they don’t exit,…equality?.
Zimbabweans need to encourage all youth who have now reached voting age to do the BVR voter registration and go out in full force to vote in 2018. We cannot affor to drop our guard,..mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must all go! DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Gen Sibusiso Moyo