- Nine people died in an accident between a Greenfuel sugar cane truck and a kombi in Manzvire, 10km from Checheche, Manicaland today, with 17 passengers instead of the authorised 15 passengers.
- ACCIDENT: AN INTERCAPE BUS from Johannesburg South Africa to Malawi overturned this morning in Nyanda, about 15 kilometres from Masvingo.
- GEORGE HW BUSH, Ex US PRESIDENT (94), father of George W Bush, has died aged 94.
- LABOUR MP LlOYD RUSSELL-MOYLE HAS TOLD told the House of Commons he is HIV positive during a debate about World AIDs Day.
- INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,
newzimbabwevision is informed that the Minister of foreign affairs Gen Sibusiso Moyo is listed as an international offender in minerals
According to records available to our sources, international records in minerals dealings, reveal that Zimbabwe’s new Minister of foreign affairs Gen Sibusiso Moyo is listed as an international offender in minerals.
It is already obvious to the Discerning eye newzimbabwevision that its impossible for the general to open much needed international lines of foreign direct investments for the country.
This allegation stems from the Zimbabwe Defence Forces participation in the Congo War named Operation Sovereign Legitimacy (OSLEG).
The well placed Zanu pf stalwarts/ securocrats formed a mining company called Osleg. Osleg was in partnership with a Congolese Company in a partnership called Cosleg, and the Managing Director of Cosleg is Major General Sibusiso Busi Moyo, now Minister of foreign affairs for Zimbabwe under President Emmerson Mnangagwa.
As I have warned before, Mnangagwa made his millions from the same corruption in the Congo war just like the late Gen Solomon Mujuru and other securocrats who looted Congo diamonds and minerals.
Gen Solomon Mujuru left a yet to be distributed estate valued at US$12 Billion, more than Zimbabwe’s GDP.
Gen Sibusiso Moyo is listed by the United Nations as an international diamonds thief and what Zimbabweans have only done was to strengthen the Zanu pf monopoly over wealth and power by protecting these criminals and militarising their own government.
Replacing Mugabe with Mnangagwa is typically a waste of time,..no change!
Unless and until AIPPA, POSA and other draconian acts are removed, the diaspora vote is accepted, and Zec becomes a non Zanu pf entity, the UN is brought in to monitor elections and activist and opposition are free to hold voter campaigns in Rural areas and Zanu pf strong holds, we are deceiving ourselves by assuming we can reform Zanu pf, a heartless party of criminals from Mnangagwa, zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and other. Have a look at mnangagwa’s government and see how women and the youth have been marginalised, totally left out of it as if they don’t exit,…equality?.
Zimbabweans need to encourage all youth who have now reached voting age to do the BVR voter registration and go out in full force to vote in 2018. We cannot affor to drop our guard,..mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must all go! DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Gen Sibusiso Moyo