- MDC-T leader Nelson Chamisa yesterday said he was mooting a grand coalition with National People's Party leader, Joice Mujuru, Zapu president, Dumiso Dabengwa and other smaller parties in order to dismantle President Emmerson Mnangagwa and Zanu PF's hegemony
- MDC-T NELSON CHAMISA FAIL TO CONDUCTPRIMARY ELECTIONS IN HWANGEfor the second time in few weeks as internal violence continues to dog the opposition party.
- WORLD CANCER RESERCH FUND (WCRF) suggest that ‘no amount’ of processed meat or alcohol is entirely safe and best advice is cut out bacon and alcohol to reduce cancer risk
- "Ukaona Mnangagwa, waona President, kwete Chamisa"-President Emmerson Mnangagwa's sell-out rally at Murambinda B Primary School,
- PHOTOS: BULAWAYO MDC ALLIANCE RALLY in Pelandaba stadium
Zimbabwe’s despot leader the 93 year old Mugabe, last week promised to reshuffle his Zanu pf dominated cabinet. The DISCERNING eye newzimbabwevision.com can safely say, this is agreat opportunity for Mugabe to stamp his authority by destroying Mnangagwa’s Lacoste faction and even dismissing VP Emmerson Mnangagwa as he previously did with the dismissed former VP Joyce Mujuru.
The Zimbabwe parliament is dominated by Zanu pf and those in the wrong camp obviously know the end of the road is nigh. Mugabe did the same in 2014 when he reshuffled cabinet, fired Joyce Mujuru and dismissed many Zanu pf stalwarts and this is his last opportunity to elevate his wife to a position where she will be his successor as Zimbabwe’s president,..wake up Zimbabwe! The Gushungo dynasty is finally taking root right before your eyes,..Mugabe is not planning to leave soon! By Sibusiso Ngwenya DISCUSS!