- 'CHAMISA IS STAGE MANAGING , TO DRAW SYMPATHY FROM OTHER OPPOSITION POLITICIANS , who were now allegedly withdrawing from the MDC alliance and going back to their original parties'-Emmerson Mnangagwa
- CHAMISA'S COURT CHALLENGE AGAINST MNANGAGWA election victory will be heard on the 22nd of August 2018 at 10:00am.
- US SINGER 'QUEEN OF SOUL' ARETHA FRANKLIN (76) HAS DIED AFTER BATTLING CANCER The US singer, whose career spanned seven decades, passed away at her home in Detroit, Michigan, on Thursday, surrounded by her family.
- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA'S SECURITY HAS BEEN BEEFED UP, at all public functions, and all dignitaries, including his Zimbabwe government Cabinet ministers, have to be frisked by his Mnangwa's aides before they take seats near him.
- BREAKING NEWS: ZANU PF TO USE ITS MAJORITY IN PARLIAMENT TO MAKE NUMEROUS CONSTITUTIONAL CHANGES, including raising the minimum age for presidential aspirants from the current 40 year to 55, effectively making Chamisa (40) only eligible for Zimbabwe's presidential office in 2033.
The president has reahuffled Zimbabwes cabinet in terms of Sections 100 (200) (c) and (d) of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No. 20), and re-assigned Ministers as follows;
1. Hon. Dr. I.M.C. Chombo, Minister of Finance and Economic Development.
2. Hon. P.A. Chinamasa, Minister of Cyber Security, ‘Threat Detection and Mitigation.
3. Hon. W. Mzembi, Minister of Foreign Affairs.
4. Hon. O.M. Mpofu, Minister of Home Affairs.
5. Hon. S.S. Mumbengegwi, Minister of Macro-economic Planning and Investment Promotion.
6. Hon. P. Zhuwao, Minister of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare.
7. Hon. S. Kasukuwere, Minister of Local Government, Rural Development and National Housing.
8. Hon S.K. Moyo, Minister of Media, Information and Broadcasting
9. Hon. CC. Mushohwe, Minister State in the President’s Office Responsible for National Scholarships.
10. Hon. M. Hlongwane, Minister of Sport, Recreation, A. and Culture.
The commander in chief of defense firces Mugabe also made the following new appointments
11. Hon E. Mbwembwe, Minister of Tourism, Environment and Hospitality Industry.
12. Hon. Major General (rtd) H.M. Bonyongwe, Minister of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs.
13. Hon. C.N.G. Mathema, Minister of Welfare Services for War Veterans, War Collaborators, Former Political Detainees and Restrictees.
14. Hon. C. Mabuwa, Minister of Youth Development, Indigenisation and Economic Employment.
15. Hon. Amb. Maboyi Ncube, Minister of State for Matabeleland South Province.
16. Hon. T.A. Mathuthu, Minister of State for Matabeleland North Province.
17. Hon. W. Shamu, Minister of State for Mashonaland West Province.
18. Hon. Dr. P. Chimedza, Minister of State for Masvingo Province.
All are effect with immediate effect. By Sibusiso Ngwenya