- FULL ONSLAUGHT ATTACK ON THE ELECTORATE BY MNANGAGWA Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats- wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'Mdc T Obert Gutu allegedly threatens to derail the much touted about MDC Alliance by contesting Biti's Harare East constituency'
- Police have blocked today's MDC Alliance rally in Harare's Glenview suburb meant to launch opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai's campaign as leader of the MDC Alliance ahead of elections due in five months
- Zacc gives the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA)a docket alleging abuse of office and obstruction of the course of justice by ex VP Phelekezela Mphoko while he was still in government
- At least ten burnt to death in crash after kombi driver fell asleep at the wheel near the 25km peg along Mvurwi - Guruve highway this morning
The president has reahuffled Zimbabwes cabinet in terms of Sections 100 (200) (c) and (d) of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No. 20), and re-assigned Ministers as follows;
1. Hon. Dr. I.M.C. Chombo, Minister of Finance and Economic Development.
2. Hon. P.A. Chinamasa, Minister of Cyber Security, ‘Threat Detection and Mitigation.
3. Hon. W. Mzembi, Minister of Foreign Affairs.
4. Hon. O.M. Mpofu, Minister of Home Affairs.
5. Hon. S.S. Mumbengegwi, Minister of Macro-economic Planning and Investment Promotion.
6. Hon. P. Zhuwao, Minister of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare.
7. Hon. S. Kasukuwere, Minister of Local Government, Rural Development and National Housing.
8. Hon S.K. Moyo, Minister of Media, Information and Broadcasting
9. Hon. CC. Mushohwe, Minister State in the President’s Office Responsible for National Scholarships.
10. Hon. M. Hlongwane, Minister of Sport, Recreation, A. and Culture.
The commander in chief of defense firces Mugabe also made the following new appointments
11. Hon E. Mbwembwe, Minister of Tourism, Environment and Hospitality Industry.
12. Hon. Major General (rtd) H.M. Bonyongwe, Minister of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs.
13. Hon. C.N.G. Mathema, Minister of Welfare Services for War Veterans, War Collaborators, Former Political Detainees and Restrictees.
14. Hon. C. Mabuwa, Minister of Youth Development, Indigenisation and Economic Employment.
15. Hon. Amb. Maboyi Ncube, Minister of State for Matabeleland South Province.
16. Hon. T.A. Mathuthu, Minister of State for Matabeleland North Province.
17. Hon. W. Shamu, Minister of State for Mashonaland West Province.
18. Hon. Dr. P. Chimedza, Minister of State for Masvingo Province.
All are effect with immediate effect. By Sibusiso Ngwenya