- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
The president has reahuffled Zimbabwes cabinet in terms of Sections 100 (200) (c) and (d) of the Constitution of Zimbabwe Amendment (No. 20), and re-assigned Ministers as follows;
1. Hon. Dr. I.M.C. Chombo, Minister of Finance and Economic Development.
2. Hon. P.A. Chinamasa, Minister of Cyber Security, ‘Threat Detection and Mitigation.
3. Hon. W. Mzembi, Minister of Foreign Affairs.
4. Hon. O.M. Mpofu, Minister of Home Affairs.
5. Hon. S.S. Mumbengegwi, Minister of Macro-economic Planning and Investment Promotion.
6. Hon. P. Zhuwao, Minister of Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare.
7. Hon. S. Kasukuwere, Minister of Local Government, Rural Development and National Housing.
8. Hon S.K. Moyo, Minister of Media, Information and Broadcasting
9. Hon. CC. Mushohwe, Minister State in the President’s Office Responsible for National Scholarships.
10. Hon. M. Hlongwane, Minister of Sport, Recreation, A. and Culture.
The commander in chief of defense firces Mugabe also made the following new appointments
11. Hon E. Mbwembwe, Minister of Tourism, Environment and Hospitality Industry.
12. Hon. Major General (rtd) H.M. Bonyongwe, Minister of Justice, Legal and Parliamentary Affairs.
13. Hon. C.N.G. Mathema, Minister of Welfare Services for War Veterans, War Collaborators, Former Political Detainees and Restrictees.
14. Hon. C. Mabuwa, Minister of Youth Development, Indigenisation and Economic Employment.
15. Hon. Amb. Maboyi Ncube, Minister of State for Matabeleland South Province.
16. Hon. T.A. Mathuthu, Minister of State for Matabeleland North Province.
17. Hon. W. Shamu, Minister of State for Mashonaland West Province.
18. Hon. Dr. P. Chimedza, Minister of State for Masvingo Province.
All are effect with immediate effect. By Sibusiso Ngwenya