- UN’s SPECIAL RAPPORTEUR ON RACISM described the 'structural socio-economic exclusion' of racial and ethnic minorities in the UK as 'striking', -
- Air zim to reroute, Bulawayo and Victoria Falls flightsto Harare Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport and create Regional hub (centralised/ harare monopoly)
- KHUPHE DEFRAUDS Agriculture College of US$560
- 15 JUNE 1919, one hundred years ago, Captain John Alcock and pilot Aurthur Whitten Brown flew across the Atlantic, the frst Nonstop Transatlantic Flight
- "I know of a certain lady called Stop It who owns 16 farms."-President Mnangagwa refering to Grace Mugabe on radio
EMMERSON MNANGAGWA, the fired vice president who served from 2014 is the shortest-serving vice president in Zimbabwe’s history. This is the man, who oversaw thousands of deaths under gukurahundi, murambatsvina, white farmer eviction, Chiadzwa genocide and political eliminations, signed off countless death warrants as justice Minister and forced Nkomo to flee in a dress to Botswana, is now living in fear of his number being called up by Zanu PF Mugabe, the ‘Alpha -omega ice cream specialist’ who has kicked him out of Zanu Pf and Vice President office. Now the hunter is the hunted and he will be able to tell the rest of the world that the millions of Zimbabweans in hiding across the diaspora are genuinely in fear for their lives,…nice to see him squirm under his masters ruthless hand. Its sad to see anyone suffering but for most Zimbabweans this is simply collateral damage,..deal with it! ..More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya..