- HISTORY 16 NOVEMBER 1855, the Scottish Missionary and explorer Dr David Livingstone became the first white man to see , Mosi-oa-Tunya 'The Smoke Which Thunders
- Chamisa will on Wednesday give his ‘hope of the nation address from Harare's Africa Unity Square in front of party supporters and diplomats, according to his spokesperson Nkululeko Sibanda
- 'Mugabe's gukurahundi genocide (20,000butchered) could have been avoided if Nkomo had accepted ceremonial president at independence'.-Tshinga Dube
- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
EMMERSON MNANGAGWA, the fired vice president who served from 2014 is the shortest-serving vice president in Zimbabwe’s history. This is the man, who oversaw thousands of deaths under gukurahundi, murambatsvina, white farmer eviction, Chiadzwa genocide and political eliminations, signed off countless death warrants as justice Minister and forced Nkomo to flee in a dress to Botswana, is now living in fear of his number being called up by Zanu PF Mugabe, the ‘Alpha -omega ice cream specialist’ who has kicked him out of Zanu Pf and Vice President office. Now the hunter is the hunted and he will be able to tell the rest of the world that the millions of Zimbabweans in hiding across the diaspora are genuinely in fear for their lives,…nice to see him squirm under his masters ruthless hand. Its sad to see anyone suffering but for most Zimbabweans this is simply collateral damage,..deal with it! ..More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya..