- It is reported that Movement for Democratic Change (MDC T) treasurer, former Chimanimani member of parliament Roy Bennett and his wife‚ Heather‚ died today in a helicopter crash in Canada.
- The coup, named Operation Restore Legacy, was about keeping the Joint Operation Command Junta in power at all cost
- At least 30 senior police police officers from rank of Senior Assistant Commissioners who were seen as aligned to deposed former President Robert Mugabe have been dismissed.
- 'Mugabe fall is a step forward and, Mnangagwa and Chiwenga onto presidency is a thousand steps backwards' -online petition to have Mnangagwa and Chiwenga indicted at the International Criminal Court (ICC) for human rights abuses
- BOND NOTES WILL STAY in circulation, Finance and Economic Planning Minister Patrick Chinamasa, people say 'NO diaspora votes, no elections, else we become an African sh*thole country !
At a time when all Zanu Pf structures and Zanu Pf provinces have stood in firm support of the Gushungo Dynasty by endorsing the First Lady Grace Mugabe as Zimbabwe’s Vice President, please be informed, People of Zimbabwe, that the Harare International Airport will officially be renamed Robert Mugabe International Airport on Thursday, November 9, 2017
We are also reliably informed that the Mugabe family has
invested heavily in a private airline, Zimbabwe Airways, jokingly named ‘Simbabwe’ Airways to take over all the high returns air routes the dead Air Zimbabwe, used to serve, like the lucrative Harare to London route,..and that my friends is how the ‘Gushungo Dynasty will rule Zimbabwe for generations while we mourn over it and do nothing. Mugabe, Zim 1 family Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must all go! How can a family grab all mines, land, businesses, airlines, rename Universities, Airports, roads and countless other areas after themselves and treat a country like a private household while the people of Zimbabwe are spread across the diaspora because of the suffering inflicted by their dictatorship,..wake up Zimbabwe! President Grace Mugabe and family must go! By Sibusiso Ngwenya