- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
At a time when all Zanu Pf structures and Zanu Pf provinces have stood in firm support of the Gushungo Dynasty by endorsing the First Lady Grace Mugabe as Zimbabwe’s Vice President, please be informed, People of Zimbabwe, that the Harare International Airport will officially be renamed Robert Mugabe International Airport on Thursday, November 9, 2017
We are also reliably informed that the Mugabe family has
invested heavily in a private airline, Zimbabwe Airways, jokingly named ‘Simbabwe’ Airways to take over all the high returns air routes the dead Air Zimbabwe, used to serve, like the lucrative Harare to London route,..and that my friends is how the ‘Gushungo Dynasty will rule Zimbabwe for generations while we mourn over it and do nothing. Mugabe, Zim 1 family Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must all go! How can a family grab all mines, land, businesses, airlines, rename Universities, Airports, roads and countless other areas after themselves and treat a country like a private household while the people of Zimbabwe are spread across the diaspora because of the suffering inflicted by their dictatorship,..wake up Zimbabwe! President Grace Mugabe and family must go! By Sibusiso Ngwenya