- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa hired a luxury jet from Dubai this week to fly him to Victoria Falls, for a few hours before returning to Dubai
- SOUTH AFRICA HOME AFFAIRS ask 3000 Zimbabwens who have not collected Zimbabwe permits (9months now) to collect the documents
- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
At a time when all Zanu Pf structures and Zanu Pf provinces have stood in firm support of the Gushungo Dynasty by endorsing the First Lady Grace Mugabe as Zimbabwe’s Vice President, please be informed, People of Zimbabwe, that the Harare International Airport will officially be renamed Robert Mugabe International Airport on Thursday, November 9, 2017
We are also reliably informed that the Mugabe family has
invested heavily in a private airline, Zimbabwe Airways, jokingly named ‘Simbabwe’ Airways to take over all the high returns air routes the dead Air Zimbabwe, used to serve, like the lucrative Harare to London route,..and that my friends is how the ‘Gushungo Dynasty will rule Zimbabwe for generations while we mourn over it and do nothing. Mugabe, Zim 1 family Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must all go! How can a family grab all mines, land, businesses, airlines, rename Universities, Airports, roads and countless other areas after themselves and treat a country like a private household while the people of Zimbabwe are spread across the diaspora because of the suffering inflicted by their dictatorship,..wake up Zimbabwe! President Grace Mugabe and family must go! By Sibusiso Ngwenya