- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
At a time when all Zanu Pf structures and Zanu Pf provinces have stood in firm support of the Gushungo Dynasty by endorsing the First Lady Grace Mugabe as Zimbabwe’s Vice President, please be informed, People of Zimbabwe, that the Harare International Airport will officially be renamed Robert Mugabe International Airport on Thursday, November 9, 2017
We are also reliably informed that the Mugabe family has
invested heavily in a private airline, Zimbabwe Airways, jokingly named ‘Simbabwe’ Airways to take over all the high returns air routes the dead Air Zimbabwe, used to serve, like the lucrative Harare to London route,..and that my friends is how the ‘Gushungo Dynasty will rule Zimbabwe for generations while we mourn over it and do nothing. Mugabe, Zim 1 family Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must all go! How can a family grab all mines, land, businesses, airlines, rename Universities, Airports, roads and countless other areas after themselves and treat a country like a private household while the people of Zimbabwe are spread across the diaspora because of the suffering inflicted by their dictatorship,..wake up Zimbabwe! President Grace Mugabe and family must go! By Sibusiso Ngwenya