- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
NIGERIAN LEADER BUHARI (74) who has reportedly spent more time undergoing medical treatment from the beginning of the year 2017 claims he is feeling well enough to return to his job of President of the Nigerian government.
Buhari the Nigerian president has been in London for unspecified medical treatment on sick leave, the second time this year….more news to follow.on sick leave is the second this year, after a stint from January to March. The nature of his illness has not been disclosed but protesters in Nigeria’s capital, Abuja, are calling for the Nigerian president’s resignation this week while some are calling for him to reveal the nature of his condition.
By Sibusiso Ngwenya