- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
Old episodes of The Jeremy Kyle Show have been deleted from ITV Hub after the broadcaster removed all trace of the programme – just hours after it was revealed a guest had died after filming.
The popular ITV show was pulled off air today and suspended indefinitely after a guest passed away shortly after filming.
The ITV daytime show has had millions of viewers since debuting in 2005, but this morning the channel revealed that today’s episode had been suspended after after the tragic death.
Bosses hastily rescheduled an episode of Dickinson’s Real Deal in the chat show’s usual slot this morning.
Hours later, episodes were removed from the channel’s online catch-up service, with a search bringing up no results.
No episodes of The Jeremy Kyle show are now available online.An ITV spokesperson said: “Everyone at ITV and The Jeremy Kyle Show is shocked and saddened at the news of the death of a participant in the show a week after the episode they featured in and our thoughts are with their family and friends.
“ITV will not screen the episode in which they featured.
“Given the seriousness of this event, ITV has also decided to suspend both filming and broadcasting of The Jeremy Kyle Show with immediate effect in order to give it time to conduct a review of this episode of the show.” evening standard