- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
Old episodes of The Jeremy Kyle Show have been deleted from ITV Hub after the broadcaster removed all trace of the programme – just hours after it was revealed a guest had died after filming.
The popular ITV show was pulled off air today and suspended indefinitely after a guest passed away shortly after filming.
The ITV daytime show has had millions of viewers since debuting in 2005, but this morning the channel revealed that today’s episode had been suspended after after the tragic death.
Bosses hastily rescheduled an episode of Dickinson’s Real Deal in the chat show’s usual slot this morning.
Hours later, episodes were removed from the channel’s online catch-up service, with a search bringing up no results.
No episodes of The Jeremy Kyle show are now available online.An ITV spokesperson said: “Everyone at ITV and The Jeremy Kyle Show is shocked and saddened at the news of the death of a participant in the show a week after the episode they featured in and our thoughts are with their family and friends.
“ITV will not screen the episode in which they featured.
“Given the seriousness of this event, ITV has also decided to suspend both filming and broadcasting of The Jeremy Kyle Show with immediate effect in order to give it time to conduct a review of this episode of the show.” evening standard