- COMMAND HEALTH:President Mnangagwa has appointed RTD Gen VP Chiwenga as Minister of Health and Childcare with immediate effect.
- 'OFFENCE-DRIVING WHILE BLACK'- UK COPS STOP BLACK PLAYER for driving posh car
- ZANU PF Secretary for Administration Obert Mpofu who had said, "Hashtags come and go, but ZANU PF (@ZANUPF_Official) endures beyond the trending. Actually, we are the trend-setter. Above all, #ZimbabweanLivesMatter in the heart of ZANU PF's existence. This will remain beyond the trending."
- BEITBRIDGE Border Post closed yesterday after 5 Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) employees, tested positive for COVID-19
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, ZANU PF Harare South MP Tongai Mnangagwa tests Covid-19 positive
Perrance Shiri, the former army general blamed for the deaths of thousands of minority Ndebele people in post-independence war massacres reportedly died alone in his vehicle in the early hours of Wednesday while trying to drive himself to a private hospital nearby.
NEWSFLASH: Perrance Shiri, died alone while trying to drive himself to a private hospital nearby called two trusted friends – Norton MP Temba Mliswa and his ministry’s permanent secretary John Bhasera – to come to his assistance, but he was dead by the time they arrived.
Now we understand that Minister Kazembe Kazemdbe was involved in an accident the same day First Lady Auxillia Mnangagwa’s vehicle overturned.
This may not be exactly what it appears to be , lest you forget, Zanu pf are a blood thirsty party, known for their elimination of others. We also understand that President Mnangagwa was with Perrance Shiri a few days ago and the nation can only pray for the best as the period would have the incubation period,…Im just saying! Sibusiso Ngwenya