- LABOUR SUSPENDS JEREMY CORBYN AFTER revealing instances of harassment, discrimnation, anti-Semitism, failure to provide adequate training to those handling anti-Semitism complaints and suggestions that complaints of anti-Semitism were fake or smears'
- A COVID vaccine could be ready for distribution by as early as Christmas, after reaching its “last mile” of development, reports suggest
- 352 JUNIOR COPS DRAFTED INTO POLICE CRACK UNIT specifically to deal with protests earlier this year, have all been transferred to the ZRP's para-military Support Unit .
- JUSTICE MINISTER ZIYAMBI ZIYAMBI DEFENDS CHIEF JUSTICE LUKE MALABA'S interfering with the judicial system after High Court and Supreme Court judges wrote to President Emmerson Mnangagwa saying he is an overbearing boss who is interfering with judgements in Zimbabwe's courts and judicial system.
- LAWYERS CALL FOR CHIEF JUSTICE MALABA probe alleging he brought "disgrace" to the bench after sitting in an appeal court where his judgement was being challenged, lawyers have said.
‘PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SAYS THERE IS NO CRISIS IN ZIMBABWE AND THANKS BRAINWASHED Zimbabweans for remaining resolute in defiance of machinations by opposition elements to foment instability in the country.’The President said this in his opening remarks during the 113 Ordinary Session of Zanu-PF’s Central Committee.He said the so-called crisis that was being peddled by the opposition and their allies were a creation of the imaginations that was being spread through false social media narratives.President Mnangagwa called on Zimbabweans not be side-tracked by such claims aimed at causing disharmony in the country but focus on the development agenda being pursued by Government.The President also dispelled notions that Zanu-PF had a strained relationship with South Africa’s ruling party ANC saying the ties remained cordial and was in constant communication with his counterpart President Cyril Ramaphosa. herald