- Zimbabweans should brace for three more years of harship due to austerity measures-Foreign Affairs minister Sibusiso Moyo
- ACCOUNTABILITY-Kenya's Finance minister and the Finance ministry’s permanent sec and other senior officials, arrested on corruption charges.
- Zimbabwean official goes missing from Gems netball base in UK just hours before the team leaves for Zimbabwe tonight.
- Mwayera bus carrying Johane Marange church overturned at the 67 km peg on Harare-Mutare highway near Grasslands Research Station in Marondera.
- Zanu-PF Politburo member Obert Mpofu says an apology by Mnangwagwa's government over the Gukurahundi atrocities will be a disaster for the ruling party and the administration,
President Robert Mugabe’s dairy business, Alpha Omega Dairy is reportedly facing viability challenges amid revelations that the company is struggling to supply its products to various retail outlets in the country. he company requires fresh capital injections to stay afloat, as it is facing cash flow constraints which have made it difficult to produce brands as its Appertina yoghurt flavors, Alpha ice cream and Mnandi sour mil.
The company has since hired a consultancy firm to steer it out of the financial challenges. Following the hire of Ernst & Young to carry out an audit, heads rolled at the company, including executives such as general managers, quality assurances, and sales and marketing managers. source-ZimInd