- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
President Robert Mugabe’s dairy business, Alpha Omega Dairy is reportedly facing viability challenges amid revelations that the company is struggling to supply its products to various retail outlets in the country. he company requires fresh capital injections to stay afloat, as it is facing cash flow constraints which have made it difficult to produce brands as its Appertina yoghurt flavors, Alpha ice cream and Mnandi sour mil.
The company has since hired a consultancy firm to steer it out of the financial challenges. Following the hire of Ernst & Young to carry out an audit, heads rolled at the company, including executives such as general managers, quality assurances, and sales and marketing managers. source-ZimInd