- ‘Disillusioned' Sir Cliff Richard (78) moves to US for good,- “I think most people know that what I have been through has been pretty traumatic emotionally … It’s been horrible.”
- (ZCTU), agrees with www.newzimbabwevision to destabilise the system, shut down Zimbabwe, making the nation ungovernable!
- SCORES OF CHIREDZI ESSENBY A1 FARMERS receive letters of fast-track land reform programme withdrawal from the Lands ministry
- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
President Robert Mugabe’s dairy business, Alpha Omega Dairy is reportedly facing viability challenges amid revelations that the company is struggling to supply its products to various retail outlets in the country. he company requires fresh capital injections to stay afloat, as it is facing cash flow constraints which have made it difficult to produce brands as its Appertina yoghurt flavors, Alpha ice cream and Mnandi sour mil.
The company has since hired a consultancy firm to steer it out of the financial challenges. Following the hire of Ernst & Young to carry out an audit, heads rolled at the company, including executives such as general managers, quality assurances, and sales and marketing managers. source-ZimInd