- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
ROBERT Mugabe has called for a cabinet meeting tomorrow at statehouse offices after being thrown out by his own party Zanu PF and having failed to publicly resign as President of Zimbabwe before the 12:00 deadline today, Monday 21 November 2017.
The stubborn Mugabe is standing his ground under massive pressure and instead called a cabinet meeting for tomorrow at the State House offices, rather than the traditional Munhumutapa Building Harare.
Zanu-PF party officials are confident that it will take two days to impeach the deposed President of Zimbabwe.
Paul Mangwana, the Zanu-PF party’s deputy secretary for legal affairs, said that a special impeachment committee will be set up on Tuesday and oust Mugabe by Wednesday emphasising that Mugabe crossed the line by “allowing his wife to usurp government powers” and that the 93-year-old despot is unable carry on due to his advanced age. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya