- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
- ZIMBABWEAN TWINS, JAILED 14 AND 15 YEARS FOR RAPING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING an 11-year-old girl over a period of several months in UK
ROBERT Mugabe has called for a cabinet meeting tomorrow at statehouse offices after being thrown out by his own party Zanu PF and having failed to publicly resign as President of Zimbabwe before the 12:00 deadline today, Monday 21 November 2017.
The stubborn Mugabe is standing his ground under massive pressure and instead called a cabinet meeting for tomorrow at the State House offices, rather than the traditional Munhumutapa Building Harare.
Zanu-PF party officials are confident that it will take two days to impeach the deposed President of Zimbabwe.
Paul Mangwana, the Zanu-PF party’s deputy secretary for legal affairs, said that a special impeachment committee will be set up on Tuesday and oust Mugabe by Wednesday emphasising that Mugabe crossed the line by “allowing his wife to usurp government powers” and that the 93-year-old despot is unable carry on due to his advanced age. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya