- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
ROBERT Mugabe has called for a cabinet meeting tomorrow at statehouse offices after being thrown out by his own party Zanu PF and having failed to publicly resign as President of Zimbabwe before the 12:00 deadline today, Monday 21 November 2017.
The stubborn Mugabe is standing his ground under massive pressure and instead called a cabinet meeting for tomorrow at the State House offices, rather than the traditional Munhumutapa Building Harare.
Zanu-PF party officials are confident that it will take two days to impeach the deposed President of Zimbabwe.
Paul Mangwana, the Zanu-PF party’s deputy secretary for legal affairs, said that a special impeachment committee will be set up on Tuesday and oust Mugabe by Wednesday emphasising that Mugabe crossed the line by “allowing his wife to usurp government powers” and that the 93-year-old despot is unable carry on due to his advanced age. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya