- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
- UNITED STATES DEMANDS THAT the Mnangagwa government must cease all acts of violence against citizens.
- POLICE BAN MDC MARCH planned to comemorate Tsvangirai's death on 14/2/19
- 'BITI IS A DESPERATE MAN envious of the government's fruitful efforts in economic recovery'-Mangwana
ROBERT Mugabe has called for a cabinet meeting tomorrow at statehouse offices after being thrown out by his own party Zanu PF and having failed to publicly resign as President of Zimbabwe before the 12:00 deadline today, Monday 21 November 2017.
The stubborn Mugabe is standing his ground under massive pressure and instead called a cabinet meeting for tomorrow at the State House offices, rather than the traditional Munhumutapa Building Harare.
Zanu-PF party officials are confident that it will take two days to impeach the deposed President of Zimbabwe.
Paul Mangwana, the Zanu-PF party’s deputy secretary for legal affairs, said that a special impeachment committee will be set up on Tuesday and oust Mugabe by Wednesday emphasising that Mugabe crossed the line by “allowing his wife to usurp government powers” and that the 93-year-old despot is unable carry on due to his advanced age. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya