- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
Several people were reportedly seriously injured on Sunday morning when a Bulawayo-bound Ntubeni Bus which trades as as Gatsheni Express fell off the narrow Gwelo Bridge in Nkayi into the river below , after failing to negotiate through the narrow Gwelo Bridge at 3AM .
The Ntubeni Bus from Zhamba in Gokwe to Bulawayo fell off the bridge on Gwelo River in Nkayi, Nesigwe area which according to transport operators is in a poor state of disrepair, making it difficult to manouver through with an overloaded bus at night .More news to follow Sibusiso Ngwenya