- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Several people were reportedly seriously injured on Sunday morning when a Bulawayo-bound Ntubeni Bus which trades as as Gatsheni Express fell off the narrow Gwelo Bridge in Nkayi into the river below , after failing to negotiate through the narrow Gwelo Bridge at 3AM .
The Ntubeni Bus from Zhamba in Gokwe to Bulawayo fell off the bridge on Gwelo River in Nkayi, Nesigwe area which according to transport operators is in a poor state of disrepair, making it difficult to manouver through with an overloaded bus at night .More news to follow Sibusiso Ngwenya