- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
Several people were reportedly seriously injured on Sunday morning when a Bulawayo-bound Ntubeni Bus which trades as as Gatsheni Express fell off the narrow Gwelo Bridge in Nkayi into the river below , after failing to negotiate through the narrow Gwelo Bridge at 3AM .
The Ntubeni Bus from Zhamba in Gokwe to Bulawayo fell off the bridge on Gwelo River in Nkayi, Nesigwe area which according to transport operators is in a poor state of disrepair, making it difficult to manouver through with an overloaded bus at night .More news to follow Sibusiso Ngwenya